Anyone up for a post a pic of yourself thread?

elts_drac

• Replies 2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

My gf thought it was hysterical, and i showed it to a few friends, I am debating filling it out and giving it to my gf's dad, see what he says about me, oh wait, (starts to remember some of his past), on second thought I might want to avoid any potentially embarassing sitautions............ :eek: :nod: :D

Guest LithoTech
lol thats brilliant, had a good laugh reading it, definitely saves a copy for future offsprings...

but since u got all the trouble makin the pdf, u got a picture of ur daughters? dont worry, i'll wait till theyre 19.......................

I'm sort of partial to the Italian tradition, where 30 is more like the proper age for a lady to start dating. :D I'm not Italian, my heritage is Irish. But I'm also a Catholic/Prodestant cross which is like mixing apples and errr... elephants. So I draw traditions from wherever I can get em, and I just happen to like this Italian one. lol.

Here's the three wimmens in my life, my wife going on 18 years Lenore, the youngest in the towel Siobhan (pronounced Shivon - it's Galic, or old Irish), and Julia the eldest and budding actress/model/movie producer/valley girl (Like OMG! Gag me with a spoon!).

kanegirls1ov.jpg

Julia went in to Cheerleading and drama at school, and won many awards that made mom and dad very proud. Siobhan enlisted in the local Sea Cadets with a friend, and made mom and dad very proud at parades and actually any time she put her uniform on.

It's just freaking incredible how fast time flys, and these little babies you are changing diapers one day, and the next thing you know you are going bald and they are asking for a drivers license.

It is the ultimate experience of humanity, no doubts. It is the biggest accomplishment one can make, but oddly enough very few people prepare for it and instead learn 100% on the job.

Guest LithoTech
My gf thought it was hysterical, and i showed it to a few friends, I am debating filling it out and giving it to my gf's dad, see what he says about me, oh wait, (starts to remember some of his past), on second thought I might want to avoid any potentially embarassing sitautions............ :eek: :nod: :D

:D

Glad to hear you enjoied it!

Filling one out voluntarily = bad idea. As my father taught me: When speaking with authorities, never volunteer any information, ever!

Yep, I'd say it's best if you save it away for when you have your own daughter, a few quick updates for the latest trends and it should be an eternal format!

Guest LithoTech
Quote:

Originally Posted by soundx98

Probably has the

"Do you know or have you ever associated with UncleDavid218" clause to keep the crazies away

:angel:

Ummm, looking at his rig and setup pictures, I must say this lad has a taste for the clean clutter free elegant desk! Not an undesireable trait at all! Nothing wrong with men who appreciate an abmience of luxury, form and function. Indeed, many make a good living from it!

This owning n00bs title... I dunno. I may disapprove, but t'is nothing I can't fix with a quick lesson on cs-office or de-dust, lay a little classy lady-slappin of my own and that will be the end of that, eh? :cool: ;):P

:angel:

Guest LithoTech

Well, to be perfectly honest, about the only thing I'm good at in CS is blowing up half my team with a nade bouncing back from a wall. But just you watch out!!! /wags finger. Just you watch out if you're on my team! :D

FF=ON baby! :tooth:

Guest LithoTech

:D OK, this leaves very little doubt in my mind where AG gets his handle from. lol :nod:

angrymullet13.jpg