Anyone up for a post a pic of yourself thread?

elts_drac

Honest to god, this is a pic the Ex took of me at the D-Day museum.

Notice the grumpy disposition visible from a distance. I even have my Star Trek watch on. What a geek. I'm too lazy to resize so I just attached it. Plus you really have to want to see it when you click the link. No accidental exposure. ;)

BTW I was just sitting in the wheel chair taking a break.

You guys haint' gunna beeleeve ees shett. Jus talken two ExRoadie and font outen sum incresting stuffs. His name sorta lak at name fur at EV ocz stuffs. He ExtremeRoadie. You cannut hardly tale ett but at wheelie char got 16 risk procassors whut have fingur tips control of 2 48volt DC motors driven the rar wheelz of at thang. Hem had a poleese radar thang clok hem at 78 WFO.

I wuz jus sum @stoundered whan he gat fru taling me bout at thang. He usetuh drive em sportz car thangs and jus sorta letted gravity gat hem to them air racen thangs.

Sew he dunned cummed by he name fur reel cause he rally ees EXTREME_ROADIE!

Me RGone... :confused: air usual.

• Replies 2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

AG, dat old Gateway to hell carcass in the background skerred me. I've got a couple of dem tings.

Sorry, I was talking to RGone earlier today and I think he corrupted my vocablulary module.

I've got some of the same stuff piled up in the garage. I'm saving up for a full hay trailer before I drag it to the salvage yard.

Oh man! See what happens when you talk to RG for a little while.

The chair only has three processors on it and it really tops out at 58MPH. The finger tip controller uses two processors with one acting as a backup. The other processor monitors the electronic package and the drive controllers

As soon as my new Flux Capacitor arrives I'll be upgrading my Mr. Fusion to the Quantum Singularity version 69.1. I never use a X.0 version since they always have bugs in them and that's never a good thing.

The picture is a buddy of mine making a run during recent testing.

Oh man! See what happens when you talk to RG for a little while.

The chair only has three processors on it and it really tops out at 58MPH. The finger tip controller uses two processors with one acting as a backup. The other processor monitors the electronic package and the drive controllers

As soon as my new Flux Capacitor arrives I'll be upgrading my Mr. Fusion to the Quantum Singularity version 69.1. I never use a X.0 version since they always have bugs in them and that's never a good thing.

The picture is a buddy of mine making a run during recent testing.

I know I know but I was thinking you said top end was 70+ Mph, but you must have meant would be after the DoubleSingularFluxipater, duh jigglewilly got in and was installed. Glad to see your pardna did not rake it elseT how you would gat round wif yore thang tored up?

Anywayz glad to see you outen bout.

RGone... :confused: as usual. :shake:

:) But just like in overclocking it don't just come overnite. Here is ExRoadie from his early days of powered chair stuff. He been alus a racer of sortz.

aExRoadieEarlyDays.jpg

RGone... :nod: :shake: :nod:

The new rig has better frontal impact protection. That thing was just plain dangerous. Besides, electric power is so much quieter. You can sneak up on people and beep the horn.

I was thinking of adding an air compressor and a couple of truck horns. Then I thought that someone might swallow their gum or tongue or something and then I'd feel bad. For a while at least.

I'm trying to find a picture from this one time at band camp. We built a ramp off the end of the pier and I jumped the lake. I was just like old Awful Knawful, until the landing. I actually landed wheels down. :rolleyes: