Anyone up for a post a pic of yourself thread?

elts_drac

Ya look like Thunda from New York. :D

Dat's some mighty fine work wit da heat sinks. (like da black ones)

Great havin you in da form.

And I'm still keepin' track of da facial hair dealy thinger.

So none of that postin old pics stuff.

Dippsykoodlez dis means YOU!

• Replies 2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Originally posted by soundx98

Ya look like Thunda from New York. :D

Dat's some mighty fine work wit da heat sinks. (like da black ones)

Great havin you in da form.

And I'm still keepin' track of da facial hair dealy thinger.

So none of that postin old pics stuff.

Dippsykoodlez dis means YOU!

Only 2 years ago from soccer.... =P

I'll have a new soccer pic soon. just had pics this morning at 9:30.

Originally posted by Angry_Games

i'm lazy as hell and will NEVER EVER NEVER EVER go back to the south.

god i dont know how ppl can live down there. I lived in Orlando for 12 years and i never got used to the heat, humidity, bugs, or terrible southern prejudices.

[/b]

Whimp. lol. come to Chapel Hill, NC (home of the UNC Tar Heels), we dont got none of that prejudice (truely dont).

hehe...goatees are popular i think because it hides our stupid looking faces, and almost makes us look cool, not like we are geeky lil dweebs who spend too much time getting a monitor radiation tan instead of a good ol' fashion suntan ;)

hah...check out me, I got both the facial hair, and the tan.

For all of ya'll out there, hows it goin? I'm new to the DFI forum, but I've been playin with my Lanparty for the past couple months, and Angry here has been incredible with him helping me out (more on that soon). Anywho, I've been view the boards for awhile, and keeping quiet...and im gunna start speakin up more as I now have a functional system.

I'm a Construction Management major, at East Carolina University...planning to go into residential construction, but I also do alot of live technical theatre work too...working with shows like the Moscow ballet, Shanghai Symph., etc. Lot of fun. Anywho, sticking with the pic below, I'm the guy on the left, with the facial hair. This was taken when I was in Belize in April, 2004, on a spring break mission trip to Punta Gorda, Belize...I'm teaching those two girls a bit on how to build a masonry wall.

[bIMG]http://www.505pir.com/Temp/belize.jpg[/bIMG]

Thanks....for those who dont know (only Angry does really)...I'm NOT a Col in the military. Col is my rank in the 505 Parachute Infantry Regiment, Call of Duty clan (i run the place)...check us out, http://www.505pir.com. I also am an administrator for ClansElite, gameserver and site hosting for clans around the world...check us out if you want a server, or need a site hosted(blatent plug)...www.clanselite.com

drat you beat me too it...i was thinking same thing...nice looking girls...in a country down in Central America...all lonely...

/me imagines the Col doing the 'Ghost' pottery wheel scene with one or both of them...cept using mebbe mason blocks and mortar...

/me just shuts his hole