Anyone up for a post a pic of yourself thread?

elts_drac

Originally posted by exeter_acres

NEW zealand??? where is Old Zealand.....

Netherlands - Our History is short and vague at best

But we have the All Blacks, and Scott Dixon and LOTR so we can do something :D

• Replies 2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest culinist

Hey Mekrel, I already feel 10 years older, go ahead and post your pic, ya little whipper-snapper:)

Originally posted by culinist

Hey Mekrel, I already feel 10 years older, go ahead and post your pic, ya little whipper-snapper:)

mark.jpg

lol 17 Alexia :) W00t I win

And being so young is my excuse for not being as experienced as you lot :shake:

I was mainly suggesting Rgone's on that particular date because it coincides with Mardi Gras 2005 and it's only 2 hours or so from Rgones. We could make some LP inspired beads and head out into the french quater for some "LP" action. I know we could find some "HO"finities too!!!!

Guest Ph0n33z

Hey people. I would just like to use this oppurtunity to.....

oh, enough with the formality.

I just joined this forum and have found it to be sweet!

One thing, however; I have had an epiphany regarding the internet underworld, now including this forum. It seems as though people are MUCH older than I had naively anticipated. I just figured everyone was in high school or college, seeing how we have more free time to deal with.

And BEHOLD! People are like 90 years old! Well, maybe not that old, but still. I had no idea that so many "wiser" people were into overclocking, modding, pirat....I mean downloading. Man, either I was really naive, or the old farts just keep their age hidden!

Anyways, oh yea, I am supposed to post my pic.

This is my senior pic from this year, I am 18. Aight guys, look forward to hanging out with you all!(Especially the wise old farts!) Ph0n33z%20Senior%20Picture.jpg

Guest culinist

Hey Ph0n33z, welcome aboard, you'll find that some of these old farts know alot of *%. Just listen to 'em and you'll learn a lot.

Try Irfanveiw or another pic editor to tone down the size of your pics, and you can use the [bimg] tags to create a link.

culi

:D to this thread and still trying not to. Hehehehehe. You boyz is scaiRen me wit dem guns. Hehehehehe. Looking at MrColts in 45 Cal right here on the puter desk. Guess iffen can find sum will try an get sum up but I don't want to create a panic with any kids. Hehehehe.

Sincerely, RGone...:shake:

And BEHOLD! People are like 90 years old!

Ph0n33zmeister. Have mercy brutha. Since I'm the only guy with gray hair in the thread I'm feeling a little hurt. Although many peeps say without either costume I look a lot like C. Montgomery Burns. - D-Oh!

Still seem to see a preponderance of goatees and mustaches in these threads. Are exeter acres, mekrel, FDM and I the only clean shaven dudes? Can't figure out if Winston is clean-shaven or thats a three day growth from puttin the VapoChill together. hehehe

New DFI-Street forum costume below

http://premium.uploadit.org/soundx98/mustache.jpg