Toaster Sigs (NF2/AthlonXP ONLY!)

• Replies 1.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I Love This Thread!

There is always GOOD NEWS!

You can hear the joy and enthusiasm in their posts and comments. Think I only saw one guy say it was easy. We all know what a gruelling test it is. So I figure he was lying anyways.

I'm Sure Angry sees the stuff in his sleep by now. But a big thanks A_G_ for comeing up with it. Still keeps me smiling.

And thanks again to you King for all the hard work.:P

Originally posted by soundx98

I Love This Thread!

There is always GOOD NEWS!

You can hear the joy and enthusiasm in their posts and comments. Think I only saw one guy say it was easy. We all know what a gruelling test it is. So I figure he was lying anyways.

I'm Sure Angry sees the stuff in his sleep by now. But a big thanks A_G_ for comeing up with it. Still keeps me smiling.

And thanks again to you King for all the hard work.:P

My First toaster.. WAS easy.. =P

That infinity did 250mhz out of the box, without complaints.

This one dun wanna :(

GOnna take a tad more persuasion :D

Originally posted by Angry_Games

heheh...lucky we dont judge on 3dmark's scores!!!

pm king of nothing and tell him what you want in your sig. good job btw!

hehe yeah i know my 9800 Pro died, when feeding her som more juice

Using a Geoforce2 for the moment , kinda sucks :)

well you saw the blender coming up...mebbe inject some new life into wanting to get one...and if what I am seeing about our 754's and 939's and 915's and 925's are truly true...we gonna have to come up with something a lot bigger, badder, and better for those (ive seen a 350FSB shot, not a fake one either!)

Originally posted by Angry_Games

well you saw the blender coming up...mebbe inject some new life into wanting to get one...and if what I am seeing about our 754's and 939's and 915's and 925's are truly true...we gonna have to come up with something a lot bigger, badder, and better for those (ive seen a 350FSB shot, not a fake one either!)

WoW. Me wanna, me wanna :)

Thanks Angry, I do want the toaster, but not 'till I reach the 250FSB with my 1GB Ram...

As you can imagine It's proving a big challenge. I've managed to turn CPC back on with the cost of some Memory Timings, but Look at the 3dMark01 scores :), they've gone up about 1.000 points :). The maximun I've ever had and it's also the 24/7 I'll use for my gaming needs :D

I Love this thing :)

PS: uPPS, Just realize my Temperatures are on top of the memory timings (LMAO), hehe. They are 11,4,4,3,2.5 now @ 3.3v

2500-3.jpg