Merger

Bosco

• Replies 149
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

But the other van didn't bust a move LOL

Maybe you should just get this one

Hell no, I absolutely despise the Chapelle show!

Not because the show was bad - it was okay - but because it seems every other person I know thinks that quoting it endlessly makes them awesome somehow. The people that continue to do this years after the show originally aired need to be sent to Mars. Without suits. In small pieces.

As such I cannot be affiliated with it at all without hating myself more than normal. :blink:

Edited by technodanvan

Hell no, I absolutely despise the Chapelle show!
AGREED
Not because the show was bad - it was okay - but because it seems every other person I know thinks that quoting it endlessly makes them awesome somehow.
AGREED AGAIN

:ph34r:

The people that continue to do this years after the show originally aired need to be sent to Mars. Without suits. In small pieces.
AGREED THRICE

Fight Game,

Glad to see you on board. Man I love this guy. Back in the day it seems like we were the only dudes crazy enough to try and run Hynix Chips on a DFI NF4 board. OCZ PC3700 or PC4000 Gold if I remember right.

I'm still running that same kit of memory to this day on my daughter's rig (she inherited my beloved NF4 Ultra-D)

AGREED

AGREED AGAIN

:ph34r:

AGREED THRICE

We're gonna get along really well. :thumbs-up:

@Angry_Games

Those all pale in comparison to the awesomeness of the true Danvan. Though perhaps I shall use some to make myself a sig of sorts.

Edited by technodanvan