149 replies to this topic

#1 Bosco

Bosco

OCC Boss

• Senior Admin
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 32956 posts

Posted 09 May 2008 - 09:58 PM

I know some of you have been wondering about the increase of DIY Street people signing up and posting at OCC, here is the reason for that in case you missed it on the home page.

We are proud to announce that DIY-Street has merged with Overclockersclub. This dynamic moment offers us an opportunity to broaden our wealth of experience by combining two great and knowledgeable communities into a single, stronger community of enthusiasts. We would like to enjoin you to welcome the staff and members of DIY-Street in their transition to OverclockersClub. We look forward to a bright and positive future together in our joint quest to become the number one spot for technology enthusiasts.

I am very happy for this deal to have happened, I have got to know Angry_Games and a few of his staff and I am looking forward to working with them and expanding things around OCC.

Over the next little while data will be moved from DIY and put onto OCC so just gives us the time to do that. If you have any questions let us know or contact me directly.

So to DIY STREET WELCOME TO OCC

Dave

Main Gaming Rig
Intel 6700K
MSI Board
32GB Gskill
Titan X
Samsung 1TB SSD
Corsair 600T White
Noctua D14 CPU Cooler
Corsair 1200 Watt PSU
Asus 32" 4K Monitor
Donating to OCC :::: OCC Site Rules :::: OCC Reviews
RIP Verran and Nemo gone but never will be forgotten.

#2 ccokeman

ccokeman

????????????

• Reviewer
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 12447 posts

Posted 09 May 2008 - 10:04 PM

Welcome to you all.

Processor Intel Core I7 4690X  4.3Ghz
Memory G.Skill RipJaws  32GB 2400Mhz
Motherboard ASUS Rampage IV BE
Graphics  GTX TitanX x2
Power Corsair AX 1200,
Monitor ASUS PQ321Q
Cooling Liquid by comittee

Storage  OCZ RevoDrive 350 480GB  Seagate 8TB
Follow OCC on facebook.png

#3 Nemo

Nemo

Will Fold 4 Food

• Honorary Staff
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 7228 posts

Posted 09 May 2008 - 10:07 PM

Very exciting news! I'd like to second ccokeman with another welcome to all the DIY-Street members.

Intel Core 2 Quad Q9550 2.83GHz / ASUS P5Q Deluxe / Patriot Extreme Performance 2GB PC2-9600 DDR2-1200MHz / 2x Seagate ST3160827AS 160GB RAID 1 / Seagate ST31000340AS 1TB
Corsair TX750W / Sapphire HD 5870 1GB GDDR5 / SilverStone TJ05 / Scythe Zipang 140mm CPU Cooler / ASUS VH202T-P 20" widescreen monitor (x2) / XP Pro SP 3
"however, i cannot claim to be such a fish as i am not a fish at all..." - hardnrg,Jul 4 2005, 02:49 PM

Posted Image

Posted Image

Follow OCC on Posted Image
Subscribe to the OCC Newsletter

Lucky Mudder Race 2013

#4 bishop245

bishop245

So broke I can't even pay attention.

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 10040 posts

Posted 09 May 2008 - 10:17 PM

and the last time a site merged into occ alot of knowledgeable people never came here so i can only hope this isnt another good site getting turned off and forgotten

Welcome all DIY Street people who come to this site.

#5 Praz

Praz

Posting Nut

• PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 9584 posts

Posted 09 May 2008 - 10:20 PM

Thanks Guys. Hopefully we all bring something of value that will result in a positive contribution to OCC.

#6 razor

razor

OCC's Water Boy

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 898 posts

Posted 09 May 2008 - 10:24 PM

I'd like to extend a big hug to all DIY-ers. you like hugs, right? :lol:

Q6600 @ 3.2ghz * DFI LT-P35-T2R * 8gb Mushkin Redline DDR2-1000
XFX GTX 260 Black Edition * RAID 0 + 4 TB Storage/Backup
Corsair TX-750 * Cooler Master Stacker 830
Vista Ultimate x64
OCC [email protected] Team * hardnrg's USB Boot Drive Guide * graysky's C2D/C2Q OC Guide * OCC Rules

http://overclockersc...name=razor&.jpg

#7 Kash

Kash

Long Time Member

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 5491 posts

Posted 09 May 2008 - 10:28 PM

and the last time a site merged into occ alot of knowledgeable people never came here so i can only hope this isnt another good site getting turned off and forgotten

Say what now? You're not talking about neoseeker, are you?

As for the DIY-Street crowd, I bid you welcome. :thumbs-up:

Intel i5 2500K | Gigabyte Z68
16GB G.Skill PC3-12800 (9-9-9-24) | EVGA GeForce GTX 560

#8 LivingGhost

LivingGhost

Geek

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 873 posts

Posted 09 May 2008 - 10:35 PM

Wow. This was unexpected.

#9 Waco

Waco

Lab Rat 2

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 16508 posts

Posted 09 May 2008 - 10:51 PM

I think I had an account there at one point.

Anyway - WELCOME TO OCC!

Tolerance is a sign of weakness.

#10 Puck

Puck

Lord, what fools these mortals be!

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 3101 posts

Posted 10 May 2008 - 02:37 AM

Welcome to OCC :)

-i7 4790k @ 4.9ghz 24/7 - Asus Sabertooth Z97 MK1 - 2X4GB Patriot Viper Extreme - RX580 8GB - 28" Samsung 4K - Dual PSU CM SilentPro M 1Kw Main/OCZ Z-Series Z850w Slave - Custom MM Extended Ascension - Logitech G502/G710+/Homemade Stainless mousepad -

CPU Cooled by: 2x MCP655 pumps, Archimedes TEC Waterblock w/TN669 TEC, Dew Point controller, 2x Black Ice GTX Gen2 480 Quads, 33x 80cfm 120mm Server fans, DD dual bay res w/XSPC Res plug Temp probe

GPUs Cooled by: Modded MCP655, 2xModded Enzotech Sapphire CPU Waterblocks, Zalman RAMsinks, modded stock plate VRM cooling, Phobya res, Aquacomputer AMS 280 Rad

Wow, puck just kinda summed that one up for most of us lol. I agree with puck. :)

Man Puck... I couldn't have said it better myself!

Current Rides: 93 Medium Patriot Red NA 383 Z28 - 2012 Metallic Spark Black Nitrous ZX14R - 09 Victory Red Z51 6sp LS3 Corvette

#11 dr_bowtie

dr_bowtie

Chronic Haggler...

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 18282 posts

Posted 10 May 2008 - 03:14 AM

Hello....

Let me be the first of the Diy-Street crowd to post and say thank you...

I am a Co-Admin of Diy-Street and I am very excited for what the future hold for the both of us... I am looking forward to working with alot of you and jumping right in and getting involved as much as I can where ever I can...

We at the Street have a very loyal following and in case you havent noticed alot of us have already moved over here and have started to contribute in as many way as we can....

most of us have introduced ourselves and have been posting in various threads around the forum... We do see a very bright future for all of us and the merger can only take us all higher with the combined knowledge of all of us...

There have been many changes and ideas going on at the Street and all of them have been for the better... The owner of Diy-Street (Travis a.k.a Angry_Games) is a visionary of ideas if you will, He has always had great intentions that has excelled us farther than we could hope for. This is just a small part of where we will end up now that we are merged with you...

As Dave says, the future is going to be very full for all of us and we WILL take the #1 spot for where we are going...

Again I look forward to working with you all and making some new friends....If you havent seen any of my post around here just look in the gaming section. I have been hanging out in the Wii-Kart section....Enjoy
Wii-Kart code 2707-2013-4642~~~~~~ Diablo 3 drbowtie#1495

Commodore64....playing Crysis on high

Posted Image

**Noctua Owners Club: Member #2 - NH-D14**

#12 Andrewr05

Andrewr05

I'll be whatever I wanna do!

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 11611 posts

Posted 10 May 2008 - 03:50 AM

WELCOME TO OCC EVERYONE!

ona5.png

If you see the cops - LEAVE.

If the cops are coming - Don't be there.
If you show up and the cops are already there - DISAPPEAR.
Anyplace the cops are and you aren't, is a good day

:yes: 

Rig specs:

Spoiler