OCC Clothing Finally

Bosco

• Replies 165
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• 2 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...
I was going to get a Polo, but they don't have my size! XXXL! Got the black T-Shirt instead, with the personalization.

Null

Don't feel too bad...I have a t-shirt and polo, and the t-shirt is way better.

• 1 month later...

Hey everyone,

I finally got my OCC clothes yesterday. I had ordered one of each, so one polo, one T-Shirt and one hoodie. So far I think the polo is better than the others, although they are all great!

I also wanted to tell you that Hackerthreads has an excellent customer service. I had to deal with it because I didn't receive what I wanted. Let me tell you what happened:

Approximately one to two weeks after having ordered, I got a package from Hackerthreads. I opened it, and I found 4 XL T-shirts. No OCC clothing in it. So I immediately thought that my order could have been mixed with another one. I then contacted Hackerthreads to tell them what happened. One or two days after, the right clothes were sent to me. At the same time, I shipped back the T-Shirts; I got refunded for the shipping costs. So one week later, I finally received another package from Hackerthreads. This time, everything I asked for was in the box, and, to apologize for the error, I got two extra T-shirts of the same size of my OCC one!

Thanks to Hackerthreads and their awesome customer service!

I recommend them to anyone and I won't hesitate to order from them again. :)