OCC Clothing Finally

Bosco

• Replies 165
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Hey can I get an answer please ? For the third time, I want to know the pocket dimensions, including the opening !!!

lol... fine fine fine... keep yer hair on! :lol:

*goes to get tape measure*

hoodiepocketdimsax7.png

happy now? lol... these are internal dimensions, 120mm is the opening...

maybe you could mod it for the Wind :lol:

lol... fine fine fine... keep yer hair on! :lol:

*goes to get tape measure*

hoodiepocketdimsax7.png

happy now? lol... these are internal dimensions, 120mm is the opening...

maybe you could mod it for the Wind :lol:

HaHa Thank you very much Hardnrg :thumbs-up:

I can't get confused: the answer could not have been clearer than that :rolleyes:

And the Wind could fit inside but effectively it won't enter due to the 120 mm opening...

Sometimes it's useful to get angry... :lol:

Edit: Yihaa ! I just found an easy way to mod it for my wind. I would simply have to unsew the 260mm top and install a zipper instead. And the heat would still be evacuated by the side openings :D

...Well in fact it would be done by my mother, not me. She used to run her own needlewoman shop in the past few years.

Edited by The Smith

You could add a zip on one or both of the 90mm lower sides, I'm sure it would only cost a few dollars if you took it to an alterations place...

But, knowing you, you probably have like a full sewing machine and a selection of zips in your house! :lol:

Edit: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: I was right

But, knowing you, you probably have like a full sewing machine and a selection of zips in your house! :lol:

Edit: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: I was right

HaHa Good guess buddy :lol: I have everything in my house :lol:

:lol:

Modding clothes, what next

:lol:

A few months ago when I got hired as a reviewer, I thought I should find a way to get storage room in my bedroom, because I have so much stuff it is full. (well, I have everything!!!). So guess what: I was thinking to mod my bed in order to be able to store stuff under it !!! That's not a joke. A Smith's idea. :lol:

UK people, how are the sizes?

For the Polo Shirt I have, probably pretty comparable with UK sizes (which vary from shop to shop anyway).

I ordered a Medium Polo shirt and generally wear Medium to Large when it comes to T-Shirts and the like.