Forum Wars 2008 Sign-Up

neddamttocs

Well first off I am just plain offended that you can't spell my name. More than anything calm down, like you said there are 3 days left to tweak with the teams. They look okay with me but someone is bound to say something if they don't like it. Names don't really matter, last year we used Team A, Team B etc. so we can do that again. If you want something better I vote my team gets the name "Oldfett and his team".

• Replies 303
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Last time we called our teams like fairy monsters... like Ceberus and what not, thought that was pretty cool actually ;)

Cerebrus is of the highest order of cool, KD. :)

@ phil - dude, it'll work itself out. take a deep breath. we all posted our Stock scores, and I dont think it matters to too many of us what team we're on. we just want to play and win. I'm not saying that in a mean way - you're doing a great job getting everyone geared up, and I'm sure you'll keep on us to get our practice in and final OC scores posted. and we appreciate that. :)

I will say that I think I should probably not be on the B team - I dont think my scores will be that good. if you guys think otherwise, I'll go w/your decision - but I think I probably belong on C team...

Well first off I am just plain offended that you can't spell my name. More than anything calm down, like you said there are 3 days left to tweak with the teams. They look okay with me but someone is bound to say something if they don't like it. Names don't really matter, last year we used Team A, Team B etc. so we can do that again. If you want something better I vote my team gets the name "Oldfett and his team".

sorry bout the name :( I'm just psyched about this and ready to roll.

P.S. I vot my team is called the "war machines"!

Don't get your knickers in too much of a twist Phil. Just because nobody is there to respond to your post within a few hours doesn't mean we don't care.

If anyone wants a private place to discuss the team selection, then you can use our team roster sub forum over at TRP.

Go Here and you will see our name under 'Forum Roster Listings'

I will PM everyone who entered with the password so you can get in. :)

edit - OK, fired off a PM to everyone, so if you didn't get one then let me know.

Edited by jammin

Cerebrus is of the highest order of cool, KD. :)

@ phil - dude, it'll work itself out. take a deep breath. we all posted our Stock scores, and I dont think it matters to too many of us what team we're on. we just want to play and win. I'm not saying that in a mean way - you're doing a great job getting everyone geared up, and I'm sure you'll keep on us to get our practice in and final OC scores posted. and we appreciate that. :)

I will say that I think I should probably not be on the B team - I dont think my scores will be that good. if you guys think otherwise, I'll go w/your decision - but I think I probably belong on C team...

I'll switch you with me razor, I ca get some reall high oc's with my setup and have a few tricks up my sleve so here is my newest team placement thingie:

Team A:

Roadrunner#1

Rehit#1

Hardnrg

Necron66

Team B

Nerm

Philbrown23

Mattwalter85

Jammin

Team C:

H204me