Forum Wars 2008 Sign-Up

neddamttocs

Vista isn't that bad really. :lol:

It just isn't great for most benchmarking.

Also, I can't seem to find much inspiration for signature images so far.

Not much going on, something not quite right about this one.

sig1.jpg

Could change the logos (ATI, Intel etc) based on what you use. Space for your name, possible to change background color (or maybe add a picture again).

I'm not really feeling any of these at the moment.

Need to do better. :lol:

well, because I'm now an artiste :lol:

you should turn all the "volume knobs" to 11. and there isnt enough blood... :lol:

• Replies 303
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Well I got the 2nd card, and installed crapista, so I guess I have to redo all my scores again lol. I'll hold off tho, incase some drivers beacome avalible for XP.

post-31509-1204776051_thumb.jpg

Edited by necron66

Well I got the 2nd card, and installed crapista, so I guess I have to redo all my scores again lol. I'll hold off tho, incase some drivers beacome avalible for XP.

post-31509-1204776051_thumb.jpg

AFAIK you only need Vista for CrossfireX...

Does 3d Mark 06 even support 3 gpu's ? With 3870 and 3870 x2 I got the same score as I posted for the FW stock submission. only difference being I'm on Vista atm, and only 1x1GB DDR800 in the PC atm.

Does 3d Mark 06 even support 3 gpu's ? With 3870 and 3870 x2 I got the same score as I posted for the FW stock submission. only difference being I'm on Vista atm, and only 1x1GB DDR800 in the PC atm.

Yea it has to or there would not be new world records of over 30,000 with 2-3870x2s..

3d 03 was 11k higher.

We need a private forum for these discussions?

I said the same thing last time but it never happened. TPP has a protected forum for there team members to discuss there scores and stuff....

I said the same thing last time but it never happened. TPP has a protected forum for there team members to discuss there scores and stuff....

yes this would be a good idea i mean this is war and you dont let your enemy know what your packing

Yeah we had a priv one in the 2006 war, the team I was on then.

If any 1 wants my msn to discus 'stuff' PM me.

now for the $64 question...

if i am forced to install Vista i really want to have 64 bit so i will have the option to add tons of ram after the wars.

i do not want to lose the ability to run things like Aquamark.

64 bit XP kept me out of the wars last time due to this factor.

i do not want to buy something that cripples my performance, and does away with a lot of my applications.

can anyone that has 64 bit Vista post some of the things that disagree with Vista?