Forum Wars 2008 Sign-Up

neddamttocs

well I'm in the middle of a videocard rma thorugh evga I paid for them to send me a new card first, and am hoping that it will be here soon but in the off chance that it isn't I am running my backup card that I just bought it's a x1900gt wich is alot lesser of a card than mine but it is just a backup. so yeah the rma is already inprocess I do not want to go into details why my card died, just know it did and was confirmed by swapping to a new card and evga should send out my new one on monday but who knows what could happen.

• Replies 303
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

well I'm in the middle of a videocard rma thorugh evga I paid for them to send me a new card first, and am hoping that it will be here soon but in the off chance that it isn't I am running my backup card that I just bought it's a x1900gt wich is alot lesser of a card than mine but it is just a backup. so yeah the rma is already inprocess I do not want to go into details why my card died, just know it did and was confirmed by swapping to a new card and evga should send out my new one on monday but who knows what could happen.

Come on Phil, make a thread over in video cards and tell us what happen this time?

Count me in :thumbs-up:

I will be changing out my CPU from 6000+ to 6400+ BE

Asus m2n sil deluxe

AMD 6000+ (soon to be 6400+ BE)

4 gigs OCZ plat EV DDR2 800 Mhz

4 250 sata II HD in Raid 0

Evga 7900 gto

XFI Xtream audio

windows xp pro (sp2)

Ultra PS 800 watt

Cooler Master Stacker

4- 120mm 89cfm

4- 80 mm 47cfm

Cpu cooler CM Gemin II

Kewl,

Ok guys we are not at 19 people, we only need one more to make a full team!!!

We need more than one more. We need all we can get because not everyone will show at game time. I am not saying this because only half showed up last time, I am saying it because its true not everyone that signed up will necessarily be there...

Ok sign me up I will play this year. I want to be on the A team again. I guessing we are limited to 2 rigs again.

:withstupid: I did not to much like being on next to the last team D or E last time, but it did not make no difference any way...