Tis the season

CelticaFLM

• Replies 47
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Well last year for Christmas I got a girlfriend.... seeing as how that didn't work out, this year I'm asking for a camo steering wheel cover. I'm really excited about this steering wheel cover.

Maybe the camo wheel cover will work out for you...

Well I would like......a new watercooling setup, a new keyboard, and some gift certificates. might get the gift certificates but probobly wont get the others, But either way to me x-mas is just another day, I'll probably end up working.

Maybe the camo wheel cover will work out for you...

It'll certainly last longer and never ask questions like "Does this make my steering wheel look fat?"

What I would want is-

No more lives torn apart

That wars would never start

And time would heal all hearts

Every man would have a friend

That right would always win

And love would never end

This is my grown-up

Christmas list

Haha, but seriously what I really want are for things to work out between me and my ex :(. Oh and maybe an Ipod shuffle, those things are so nifty.

Amazing grades for my Fall semester, which ties in with finishing my law school applications. So in essence, I need more time...to study and write personal statements ;)

Oh, and a bunch of cash would be nice, especially with CES right around the corner :D

Nemo....Clay...Flare...you can all bite me lol.

Anyway, I wanted to take Archery classes instead....but they aren't offered anywhere nearby so....bellydance it is.

Actually in all seriousness, I really wish that everyone travels safely. I know Bry and I will be all over the place....but it's worth it :-).

Nemo....Clay...Flare...you can all bite me lol.

Anyway, I wanted to take Archery classes instead....but they aren't offered anywhere nearby so....bellydance it is.

Actually in all seriousness, I really wish that everyone travels safely. I know Bry and I will be all over the place....but it's worth it :-).

You went from archery to belly dancing?! I fail to see any connection...unless...you really do wish you were a night elf hunter IRL, don't ya? :lol: