Sign in to follow this  
CelticaFLM

Tis the season

Ok so i've been patiently waiting for this thread and nobody has posted it....so here goes it:

What do you want this year?

As for me....this time last year I asked for a house...a puppy...and a baby. This year I have a home, a dog, and D3 and I are working on that 3rd one...sooooooo...i'm good ^_^ ...but if Santa happens to have something left in his bag for me I hope it's a chunk of money for college tuition......but then i'd have to decide on whether I want to go to vet school.....nursing school....or massage therapy school ::shrug::...oh and some extra cash for belly dance classes would be nice since they are 10 bucks a pop <_< . AAAAAaaaand I finally kicked my WoW addiction ::twitches:: so no need to list reopening my WoW account on their ::twitches in D3's general direction::

celt, belly dance? ahhhhhhhhhhhhhiiiiiiiieeeeeeee. lol j/k :P

I told the wife I wanted $$ to upgrade my computer and she said "No, bad boy! Back in your cage!". hahaha....so I have no clue what I am getting this year. Oh no wait I just remembered I am getting a 4GB thumb drive and a Colts coffee mug. ;)

Well i'm just in the beginning class so yeah it's pretty sad lol.

I wouldn't mind a new computer too but I don't have any room for it :-|

My one and only wish is to be able to experience the joy and wonderment in my kids' eyes as they wake up on Christmas morning.

And - one more - to get this image a pregnant Celtica belly dancing out of my head :O

Hmmm... stuff I want...

A big raise or a better paying job.

A good Intel SLI chipset from Nvidia (not 680i or 780i obviously :rolleyes:).

A good SLI motherboard from Gigabyte.

Tons of free computer hardware that's actually worth more than it's weight in dirt (i.e. no 128MB flash drives).

I think that last one pretty much covers everything else I can think of.

My one and only wish is to be able to experience the joy and wonderment in my kids' eyes as they wake up on Christmas morning.

And - one more - to get this image a pregnant Celtica belly dancing out of my head :O

Agreed, though I hadn't thought about it till you mentioned it, thanks Nemo.

I want to upgrade my computer but it won't happen. The wife and I are going on a trip after Christmas. 4 months of travelling since I'm graduating this month and won't have school. I'm not that excited but my wife really wanted to so you know how it is. On the plus side I'm getting a PSP out of it so I don't bug my wife during the travelling times.

I can list of lots of stuff I'd like

What I'll get though is totally different. A rest would be nice :P

Thanks a lot for that image, Nemo :shivers:

Well I just built a new PC a couple of months ago, and I just got a raise at work, and I just got new sneakers...so I don't really have anything I need. Most stuff I need I've already bought. I don't expect much, if anything either...was never a big gift-giving family. I know I'll get a Modell's gift card from my parents, because I was there when my mom bought it :lol:. That's about it.

There's only one thing I really want, but it'll come about a month after Christmas...and that's a Cowboys Super Bowl Victory! :ph34r:

Hmm, what do I want for christmas? College acceptance letters, scholarships...and a spankin'-new C2D. :D

Driver's license and a car would be nice, too...