Site time is wrong?

road-runner

I noticed when I post anything on the home page that the time there is of by an hour from my time. If I scroll to the bottom of any other page on the site and look at the time its correct?

You have your own time on this site, otherwise that'd suck for the different time zones (I'm sure you know that). Maybe you didn't put in the right time zone for yourself, or you didn't disable/activate Daylight Saving Time.

You have your own time on this site, otherwise that'd suck for the different time zones (I'm sure you know that). Maybe you didn't put in the right time zone for yourself, or you didn't disable/activate Daylight Saving Time.

Like I said the time is correct on any page I am on anywhere on the forum, I can scroll all the way down to the bottom on the right hand side and the time is correct. When I post news on the front page it shows the time it was posted to be an hour latter than the time on other pages.

The server time is correct both at the server level and the database level, and PHP correctly identifies that we're no longer in DST, so I'm guessing this is a forum software issue. I'll talk to George and see if he knows anything about it.

Like I said the time is correct on any page I am on anywhere on the forum, I can scroll all the way down to the bottom on the right hand side and the time is correct. When I post news on the front page it shows the time it was posted to be an hour latter than the time on other pages.

Gotcha, I haven't noticed that myself :)

• 2 months later...

happening for me as well. noticed it yesterday when i hit for main forums page, went into profile to check my personal settings and they were correct. going back to the main forums page corrected it. popped on for the first time today, and it is an hour off again, but now posting this thread the time is correct.