Body Pricing

nightsider

i work for Morison's PLC and they are pretty much used to the idea i know i need to take some holls so i might be able to wangle them into giving me the first cupple of weeks off for it

one word... FIRED

• Replies 47
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

if yoru going to get pierced (or priced) be a man and go for the prince albert... then you can connect it to your eyebrow ring.
OMMFGDMF WTGDF who would ever do that?

*SHUDDERS*

Seriously ever time you walked it would move around and just be COMPLETELY uncomfortable...

smilie_loco.gif

Edited by Andrewr05

ahh a bloke...totally understand now...its ok, i won't hold it against you... :thumbs-up:

wub=love in "baby talk"

awww thats cute n just been courious where bouts u from sorry if that is unappropriate just thought i would ask

one word... FIRED

lol i doubt they could fire me for a eyebrow piercing under the . discrimination act

fired? mmmmm.... I dunno. I know of employers who consider incompetence and inability to perform a job not a good enough reason to fire anyone, they just promote more to the same position until they have someone there who can do the job. It's quite entertaining to watch. However, moving up in many business may be more difficult as many may not take you seriously. Appearances play a big part in first impressions, of course first impressions can be overcome, it just might take a little longer. But oh well, your choice. As far as my reccomendation, I dislike piercings, so neither.

As far as pricings are considered. Thats easy. As much as your customers can afford of course. Thats basic economics. Oh and remember supply and demand. Where there is great demand and few competition, there is much money to be parted with. Not that I would know of course.

I wonder if giving this advice, even in a joking manner breaks any rules. If so delete.

awww thats cute n just been courious where bouts u from sorry if that is unappropriate just thought i would ask

lol i doubt they could fire me for a eyebrow piercing under the . discrimination act

i'm from the states.

a/s/l? wanna cyber?

Self mutilation... now that's someting that everyone should get into...NOT!

Sorry Celtica, but I don't find it atractive on any part of the female anatomy, much less their tongues...

Personally I don't like piercings as well as tatoos (not even the cute little dolphins or roses that women seemed to like having printed all over them a while back... must have been some sort of hip thing to do :unsure: )... but to stay on subject and personal experience... here it goes...

My second son, now 17, had his tongue pierced without my consent a few years ago and he had all sorts of problems with infections and the like. He said that he took all precautionary steps to avoid such a problem but I'm unsure as to how well he understood what was explained to him or even better what kind of moron actually did the explaining!.

For anyone that might find it interesting, his tongue piercing was a resemblance of a soccer ball, might of had something to do with him playing AA soccer for 6 years, but then again who knows...

When he had his ears pierced (again without my consent and after the tongue incident), he'd pass out (totally lose consciousness) when he'd remove them or put them on. I picked him up one time in our downstairs bathroom... I wasn't too crazy about finding him in that situation to yell you the truth.

The kid is a jock, so seeing him passed out on the floor was really scary...

Sorry to rant on this subject but that's just my 2 cents.

PS: My wife drove him to the piercing place on both occasions... she won't be doing it again...

Sounds like it's time for a family talk to discuss those things, mazak. I don't know your family very well, but I'd be upset if I wasn't consulted on something like that, and had the wife go out and drive my son to a piercing parlor without even asking me about it.

The mouth is the WORST place to get pierced. Bacteria builds up in there all day long. Even after brushing, it starts back up again, and unless you've got a constant flush of an antiseptic going through the pierced area, you have an extremely high chance of infection. Same for the genitalia. The ears even can be hard depending on the person.