need your opinions

GuJuMaN89

Carry a weapon, not necessarily a gun, but a knife or even a bat...

Always walk with buddies until this is dealt with...

Carry a video camera or even a sound recorder so that you can record any harassment or even any altercations...

• Replies 26
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Carry a video camera or even a sound recorder so that you can record any harassment or even any altercations...

Not a good idea to carry a weapon since he's going to be at his graduation. If he shows up with a knife and nothing happens, he's going to get shafted and not the guys that were threatening him.

Carry a box of eggs

Sounds like a plan! But seriously, don't do it. It'll just egg them on. :lol::ph34r: The thing to do is to stick with your buddies and carry some sort of audio/video capturing device like Andrewr05 said. Do what hardnrg said and you'll probably end up being shot.

Not a good idea to carry a weapon since he's going to be at his graduation. If he shows up with a knife and nothing happens, he's going to get shafted and not the guys that were threatening him.
I didn't mean at the graduation, I meant before, after, and whenever he's "about"...

Sounds like a risky situation I would be careful about what you do.

Just lay low a while try not to talk to him and avoid situations were he could see you and start harassing you with any luck if you don't talk to him anymore he will forget it all in time and leave you alone.

simply take it to the police. lay out the FACTS. even IF you did. a threat of violence against you trumps it. simple idiotic vadalisim means NOTHING if he has threatened your life.

don't start carrying a weapon, and don't instigate him anymore.

A knife or even a bat? Uuuh... that'll work real swell.

A knife or even a bat? Uuuh... that'll work real swell.
Why wouldn't it?

A knife of legal length can be carried for personal protection very easily

A small bat (may not be legal) but can be concealed very easily

If you feel threatened and have the chance of getting jumped by more than one person then there is no shame in carrying a weapon...

*shrug*

AHH police dont and cant really do anything in this situation... I get crap like this all the time from kids in my town (nobody really likes me, i speak the truth and dont give a crap:P) My friend carried around a taser when he was getting threats. I highly dought there dumb enof to do anything to you at graduation... tons of people. It'l just blow off...

Do you know the kids from school? Then the recorce officer might do something about it. That would probably be your best bet.

Dont carry a bat either... Iv seen so many people have the bat grabbed from them and used against them. Knifes are about just as dumb.

Why wouldn't it?

A knife of legal length can be carried for personal protection very easily

A small bat (may not be legal) but can be concealed very easily

If you feel threatened and have the chance of getting jumped by more than one person then there is no shame in carrying a weapon...

*shrug*

To quote Bigred:

The last person who pulled a knife on me is in rehab relearning how to use his hand.

Plus, do you REALLY think that it'd be a wise decision to bring a knife onto school grounds? It constitutes as a weapon in the eyes of the school board, and you most likely will get your diploma pulled.

If you really do feel threatened, do what others said and contact the resource officer at school. Carrying a taser would be safest for you ultimately if you want to defend yourself. Some men can hit through a knife slash. I have yet to see or hear of one who can resist 200,000 volts of electricity coursing through his nerves.