need your opinions

GuJuMaN89

ok well a few nights ago i get a call from sum1 and he starts yelling at me and stuff and saying he wants to kill me for egging his house... im like what the heck? i never egg'd any1s house.

i have proof i was at denny's with my buds until 12am, and then we went to one of my bud's house to play cards. anyways, so today he comes by my house and starts banging on all my doors and windows and starts yelling for me to come out (he has 5 peopole with him this time), and he starts saying something about paying for a new paint job or some crap(maybe sum1 sprayd his car or house, iuno), so i call the cops cuz if they actually got in, i would get my butt BEAT. i also call one of my bud's that lives a few nieghborhoods down, and he comes on his motorcycle and they try and grab him, but he kicks one in the balls and speeds off. they all leave b4 the cop gets there, and i told the cops the story and stuff, and the cop asks me what do i want him to do. so i ask him what can u do?

he said well, we can go over there warn him/talk to him, then he says that hes been involved with cases like this and usually it just causes more aggression. i have graduation on monday so that is the last thing i want. then i told him that if they come back what should i do, he said that if they come back, just call 911, say sum1 is breaking into your house, and 3 or 4 squad cars will be there pronto, and also say they might have weapons.

i was thinking about getting a restraining order and stuff, what do u guys think i should do about this situation?

• Replies 26
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Well first off its uttering threats if he said that he was going to kill you. But it turns into a he said she said type of a situation.

What I would do is wait and see what happens to cops have been there once now, if they come back again the police will have to step it up and tell them you know what back off. You could also provide the cops proof that you were somewhere else and they can pass the message on to the idiot.

yea but these are the "stoner" kids that dont care squat about cops. they think they can do whatever and not get into trouble. the proof i have is probably the waitress there and thats about it. and my friends credit card statement/reciept maybe(if it shows time). i dont keep reciepts. only proof that i have that i was at my friends is all the other friends that were there.

true. we had our baccaloreate tonight at my school, i didnt go, but my friend that came over and sped off did. they started harassing him and stuff there, and he told me that they think we spray painted his car too. i was like what the heck? now my parents are getting pissed at me cuz they think sumthing is gonna happen to the house and stuff, im telling them to chill, just call the cops if something happens...i never did anything so dont blame it on me.

do u think a retraining order would work? how long does it take to get and stuff? and would graduation on monday cause a problem with the restraining order?

and bosco,

he stated it on the phone.

Edited by GuJuMaN89

If he threatened you and stated that he is going to kill you. Call the police and tell them you fear for your life. If you say that they have to step in and do something.

If he threatened you and stated that he is going to kill you. Call the police and tell them you fear for your life. If you say that they have to step in and do something.

If it was stated on the phone and recently at that, it will be recorded. Remind him of this and remind him to that threatening to kill someone will get him in trouble.

Then once it has all blown over, actually egg his house for irony.

Like Bosco said, contact the police! Restraining orders are nothing more than pieces of paper. They are more of a joke than gun free zones (but that's another story).

He has threatened your life, trespassed on your property, his buds have made an attempt to assault your friend. If he is a local stoner, the cops may know him already, and will be ready for it. Personally I think that at the point of threatening ones life and trespassing, along with verbal harassment over the telephone, it would be wise to notify authorities. Just hope you don't get the cop you beat in court :P.

wow the police is the gayest thing ever. i talked to 2 different police departments, showed them teh threats and stuff, and they said the txt msg's wernt threats (more like indirect threats) and they cant realy help me. they told me since i have graduation on monday, to talk to the school resource officer and stuff, which i am going to do tommorow. i keep recieving txt msg's from him saying like "see you at graduation" "are u exited about graduation, i am!". they are not direct threats, but if u know the situation, they are threats lol.

ahh well, when i talk to the resource officer about this, hopefully it should be ok