need your opinions

GuJuMaN89

• Replies 26
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Do you REALLY think that it'd be a wise decision to bring a knife onto school grounds? It constitutes as a weapon in the eyes of the school board, and you most likely will get your diploma pulled.
I already stated that I wasn't implying that he bring t onto school grounds...
Carrying a taser would be safest for you ultimately if you want to defend yourself. Some men can hit through a knife slash. I have yet to see or hear of one who can resist 200,000 volts of electricity coursing through his nerves.
I agree with you on the tazer though, they are pretty cheap now adays and definitely work.. ;)

ok so today i had graduation. the kid was too scared to actually try something on me so he sent 2 of his friends at me, i had a friend with me, and we started a good old fight. by time the adminitrators got to us, the 2 kids were on the ground, the one i took on had a broken nose, and i think the one my friend beat up lost his nuts somewhere. this was all after the graduation so it was all good. if the cops wont help me, i will take it into my own hands, and it would have been a REALLY bad idea if i carried a weapon because they were searching everyone.