unspoken rules

kurosen

guys bathroom rules are always have at least one Urinal between you. lite talking while washing your hands is ok but keep it to a couple of words. always look for feet before trying to use the toilet i hate it when people just push. dont spit on the floor thinking your bad are something iv seen it done its so stupid. and DONT LOOK

• Replies 66
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

guys bathroom rules are always have at least one Urinal between you. lite talking while washing your hands is ok but keep it to a couple of words. always look for feet before trying to use the toilet i hate it when people just push. dont spit on the floor thinking your bad are something iv seen it done its so stupid. and DONT LOOK

The rule is as MANY urinals between you as possible!

yea you have a point but iv had people come up to the one right next to me im like what the heck there are like 4 more down that way.

Maybe the guy liked ya ;) haha. Just joking. I hope you both looked straight ahead! :P

When you and your friends are together in a hall, dont form a moving roadblock! Keep to one side.

even if you're not walking, don't just stand in the way, especially a doorway.

When you are driving and the red-light in front of you turns green don't keep slowing down unless there is a car there that isn't moving.

If you are that car sitting there move the light has turned green and there are people with manual transmissions behind you that don't want to down shift.

When you pull up behind someone at a red light leave at least a few feet of distance your and their cars. You aren't going to get there any faster by taking that extra two feet at a light. And the car in front might have a M/T and want to roll back a little before they start.

When you are on the Highway and go to pass a semi, don't freak out and slow down. If anything go faster because its a semi and has a larger blind spot.

When you see those slow traffic keep right signs and have one or more cars riding your bumper assume you are the a slower traffic and keep right.

On a non driving note. Don't lean against the walls on opposite sides of the hall and talk to someone then act offended when people walk in between you.

The one thing that really gets my rag is when you are walking down the pavement (Sidewalk) and a group of 2+ people are taking up all the space not one person is courtious enough to move so i dont have to walk in the friggin road Arrgggg. < the main reason i want to move out the city

Most unwritten rules are common courtesy

guys bathroom rules are always have at least one Urinal between you.

unless its half time, or the end of a reallllllly long movie.

Tip the pizza guy. I saw a topic once about how many people don't tip the pizza guy and was so surprised.....if I was your pizza guy we might have a little accident with your pizza :P

Here's an unwritten rule in that point: Do a good job if you expect a tip. If you don't, don't expect one :rolleyes:.

i hate it when sum1 is talking to sum1 else in the store, keeping it at a good volume, then when their phone rings and start talking, they start yelling into the dang phone! HEY LADY, The volume doesnt get lowered while it travels!!!!