OCC Contest: Mushkin XP2-9200 Contest!

sdy284

Guest Raven65

Ok I guess I'll take the Ram since it seems no one wants it that bad. Where are all the rigs everyone brags about in their sigs?

• Replies 296
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Ok I guess I'll take the Ram since it seems no one wants it that bad. Where are all the rigs everyone brags about in their sigs?
I was wondering the same thing...

Even I show off my rig, and its a nasty pile of horse matter...

It just says post a picture of your rig, so if you have a rig post a picture. Those are older pictures but I still own each and every rig, 9 are still folding 14 others I turned off last month :lol:

Edited by road-runner

The Server:

I need to clean it again...of course i said that around a month ago...

Specs:

Opteron 165 @ 2.49ghz (not @ the old 2.7 due to the voltage needed and the additional heat output)

EPoX EP-9NPA+ Ultra

2GB G.Skill ZX 2-3-2-5 @ 207mhz

4MB S3 Virge

HDDs: (listed top to bottom back row first)

250GB Seagate ST3250620AS

2 x 40GB Seagate ST340014AS

160GB Western Digital WD1600JB

1TB Western Digital My Book (not mine it's from wok :))

80GB Western Digital WD800BB

80GB Seagate ST380020A

(the Maxtor off to the side is a 300GB from work)

Belkin 10/100 NIC (for teh intarwebs, the onboard Gigabit LAN is connected to the main rig with a Cat 6 crossover cable)

500w Dynex PSU (Laugh if you want but I've got two of them that have been in 24/7 use for 2yrs+ now and for the price I paid it's 18a/16a 12v rails get the job done (and allow me to retire the old Antec 350))

If I look at these pics again I'll have to run over there and clean the server RIGHT THEN...wow that's alot of dust and puppy hair. Speaking of the puppy, here's a wonderful chance to show her off:

road-runner, that A/C dryer duct cooling system works pretty well eh? I knew I should have patented that when I had the chance. lol :P

Yea :P it worked pretty good blowing cold air on the heater core, the water was warm with that pelter. When folding the water would heat up to ambient. I guess I needed two heater cores or a better pump but back then there was only one pump better than what I had offered at DD the 1250. This new kit I have on the way the pump is supposed to be two times stronger than that old Ehiem pump.

An oldie... started to by parts for a major upgrade... these would come in handy...

pc.jpg

MB Chaintec 7VJL Deluxe APOGEE

AMD XP 2200+

1280MB SAMSUNG DDR

Radeon 9000 Pro AGP 128Mb

SBLive 5.1

Maxtor 80Gb ATA133

Maxtor 120Gb ATA133

MSI DVDRW

Case TT Lanmoto