OCC on Digg!

sdy284

Want to help OCC but don't know how?

An easy way to do it is to click the Digg links that can be found throughout OCC news, reviews & forum posts.

(If you don't see the # of diggs go up, then you need to get a digg.com account)

Don't know what OCC reviews have been Dugg?

Then simply follow this link to find all of the OCC articles that have been submitted to Digg:

OCC on Digg!

If you use RSS then here is the RSS feed so you can be instantly notified when OCC adds a new articles to digg!

Just click the button: rss_icon.gif

Or if you're really an overachiever like yours truly, you can put a link similar to mine in your sig ;)

• Replies 97
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

this is a good idea for OCC as a whole. more diggs, means more sponsors. this in turn generates more reviews on occ and attracts more members for a higher quality community. cheesy as it sounds, it's really true. having a Digg account is handy in itself, so what harm can clicking a link and pressing a button do?

do it for OCC :)

Sadly i didnt really have a clue what digg is untill this forum post ><. So iv went ahead and signed up as crazy4life and dugged every thing on the main page :D

Seems like a good idea but out of the so many occ users not many are doing it. Set it up crew!!!!

Better to try than not try at all, right? At least with folding, some people have an 'excuse' (electricity bills) not to. Clicking a mouse what, three times (?) cannot amount to any serious reason not to.

Oh I agree I was just stating a fact.

It really is the unltimate test of a servers stability...

well then digg needs to get better servers because there's been multiple times where i've tried to check diggs page and it says

"Digg is experiencing above normal traffic, please try again later"

you know its bad when digg can't survive the digg effect :lol:

and thanks to everyone who's dugg the articles so far! :D