OCC on Digg!

sdy284

• Replies 97
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I have an idea:

I think, even though we have all the articles in this thread that we should make an OCC digg profile which has every single dugg OCC article on it...

That way on the main post of this thread we can have a link to the OCC profile and have viewers/members go to the Digg site because its easier to see which ones may interest you or which ones you have not dugg if you are viewing it on their site due to their headline style views and the ability to catregorize them and whatnot.

That way we can just state (in this thread) that a new article has been posted on the profile.

And another idea that may or may not work, give the account details to every news editor and/or admin so that you can edit and add things freely (I would hope that they are trustworthy enough)

Likes?

Dislikes?

I have an idea:

I think, even though we have all the articles in this thread that we should make an OCC digg profile which has every single dugg OCC article on it...

That way on the main post of this thread we can have a link to the OCC profile and have viewers/members go to the Digg site because its easier to see which ones may interest you or which ones you have not dugg if you are viewing it on their site due to their headline style views and the ability to catregorize them and whatnot.

That way we can just state (in this thread) that a new article has been posted on the profile.

And another idea that may or may not work, give the account details to every news editor and/or admin so that you can edit and add things freely (I would hope that they are trustworthy enough)

Likes?

Dislikes?

:withstupid: It would be really good to go to one page where we could see all OCC dugg items so we can just sign into digg and digg them and sign out.

I have an idea:

Likes?

Dislikes?

Then simply follow this link to find all of the OCC articles that have been submitted to Digg:

OCC on Digg!

kind of like that??? :withstupid:

and when we post a new digg link, that IS basically what we're doing, stating that a new article has been posted, and when you click that digg link, it takes you directly to the new one, instead of having to go back to page one, click the OCC on DIGG link, & then finding the newest digg submission

kind of like that??? :withstupid:

and when we post a new digg link, that IS basically what we're doing, stating that a new article has been posted, and when you click that digg link, it takes you directly to the new one, instead of having to go back to page one, click the OCC on DIGG link, & then finding the newest digg submission

Pretty much, but just consolidate everything into one profile...