Best noise/ peformace 120mm fans.

GlimmerMan

Seeing as im probably going to purchase this case I thought i good thing to do was to replace the stock fans with some nice powerful, but kinda quiet ones.

What do you guys suggest.

any Panaflo.

while noise:performance is very good on Panaflo fans... the H1 and U1 (high- and ultra- speed/performance) series are definitely not what most people would consider quiet... a single 120x120x38 H1A on a heatsink is tolerable for sure, but when you have like 5 or more of them in the same case, the drone starts to get a bit loud... maybe like a cooker hood extractor on low :lol:

any Panaflo M1 or L1 (medium- and low- speed/performance) series would be suitable without a fan controller... the H1 and U1 fans i'd only recommend if you were planning on using a fan controller and wanted a near-silent pc

Edited by hardnrg

Nexus and Noctua as well if you are looking for really quiet and can find places to buy them.

I'm not sure how much air you want to be moving really.

Lian-Li cases usually ship with relatively quiet (ADDA most likely) fans anyway, so I'd see what they are like before replacing them.

a little off topic here... but that is one good looking case you're going to get!

I think the Scythe S-Flex is probably the best fan to go for. Thanks for all your help :)