What Are You Getting For The Holidays?

romeo55

• Replies 55
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

uhh, nice Kash, macbooks are awesome!

@ exeter, that plane somehow fits to your avatar :P Love it though, I have a RC boat (modded to 3 motors, that thing is pretty close to flying as well :P) and an RC 4x4 car, thats mad fun as well!

@ all, I shoulda worded that differently actually...

I have no idea what I'm going to get for this Christmas...

But I'm pretty sure that I'll get one "big" thing from my parents, either an Xbox 360 or a 19" Widescreen Monitor :)

Whichever one I don't get, I'll buy the other one if I have enough money. And I also hope to get money so I can buy 2 new hard drives and another GB of RAM.

But hey, this is all theroetical, it depends on the generosity of my relatives and how good I've been lol.

Well, the only thing that I know I'm getting is a Sony DSC-T10. It used to be $350, but thanks to an error in the printing of a Best Buy ad, my parents managed to snag it for $285. My two other siblings are getting the same thing (as usual, I do all the research, then they just get what I get.....)

Intimate time with the wife.

Wonder what the return policy is???

Depend on the quality of the time spent!! :thumbs-up:

My wife's mother said there was a No Return policy when i got married.

I know i'm getting a few things i asked for but not sure of just what will show up. All i know is that the gifts i have purchased for others will go over big.