Socket 775 Oc Competition Thread

• Replies 1.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Sorry for the delay in updates, I was gone pretty much since May 28. I'm back now and will update this thread in a minute.

@ the dude with the E6600 and only 1 post, what cooling are you using?

[Edit] Everything's updated now :)

Thanks HITandRUN. All you got to do is get that pot out again, it would'nt take much for you to beat that time. But i would be coming after you again, if you did :D

I sold the E8400 so no worries for now! The next thing is to get as close to 20K in 3Dmark 06 on one 8800GT as I can! I'm currently 7th in the world with my voltmodded 8800GT! Looking to get into the top 3! Probably next week!

I sold the E8400 so no worries for now! The next thing is to get as close to 20K in 3Dmark 06 on one 8800GT as I can! I'm currently 7th in the world with my voltmodded 8800GT! Looking to get into the top 3! Probably next week!

Let's hope the run goes like a "good un" then. Dice or LN2 ?

• 2 weeks later...

After finally getting my QX9650 moved in as my main rig a couple days ago I messed with it a little today. To try to keep the vcore around 1.45 so hopefully the chip will last a while this is what I come up with for a 24/7 speed. The vcore was showing 1.44 and changing to 1.456 every once in while under load, the highest temp I saw on the hottest core was 65c but seemed to average around 62-63c most of the time....

2008-06-21_170257.png