Socket 775 Oc Competition Thread

• Replies 1.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

you're just ripping through the ranks road-runner, 45MHz less on the 1M but faster time. For 32M you just overtook everyone except Celcius :lol:

Next time please let OCCT finish, I know its just idleing then, but just let her finish for the records ;)

Nice run also @ firky!

Man I need to get clocking again! I've been at 3.2 for the last 3.5 days folding my butt off to try to keep my PPD where it is now. ;) As far as it looks I might be able to get over 500 after tonight, but who knows :ph34r:

you're just ripping through the ranks road-runner, 45MHz less on the 1M but faster time. For 32M you just overtook everyone except Celcius :lol:

Next time please let OCCT finish, I know its just idleing then, but just let her finish for the records ;)

Nice run also @ firky!

Man I need to get clocking again! I've been at 3.2 for the last 3.5 days folding my butt off to try to keep my PPD where it is now. ;) As far as it looks I might be able to get over 500 after tonight, but who knows :ph34r:

I did not even notice that until now, I had went in there to see if it had finished and it was idling I remember thinking I would go ahead and get ready to copy everything and got sidetracked I guess and captured it before it was finish

Nice run also @ firky!

Nope You never counted my previous 32m post.... yay for super ram and super latencies

15m and 53.7s

Once I get my new mobo, I'll hit 3.65-3.7 stable, and hit 15m and 40ish. Sorry roadrunner :P You'll have to do better

Edited by The Unforgivin

Nope You never counted my previous 32m post.... yay for super ram and super latencies

15m and 53.7s

Once I get my new mobo, I'll hit 3.65-3.7 stable, and hit 15m and 40ish. Sorry roadrunner :P You'll have to do better

Will do! Back to the benchmarks! :P

Edited by road-runner

@The Unforgivin thats if its any good! i hope an rma will fix it then we are all saved!!

o yeah and ill be goin for 3.8ghz 24hours woop!!!!

Edited by firky