Socket 775 Oc Competition Thread

• Replies 1.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Well have a few untweaked screenshots on the RD600 chipset. Just to see if i can get a baseline. This thing has more options that my Ultra-d did and i'm try to get it worked out.

Suicide( So Far)

39screenie3rw.th.gif

1m

430x9pi1m4pl.th.png

32m

420x9pi32m0kp.th.png

@ ccokeman thats crazy well done nice chioce of mobo.. when you get it stable i can see thoses super pi times droping right now nice work :D

Edit : ccokeman is there set dividers between the fbs and ram?

Edited by firky

@ ccokeman thats crazy well done nice chioce of mobo.. when you get it stable i can see thoses super pi times droping right now nice work :D

Edit : ccokeman is there set dividers between the fbs and ram?

No set dividers per say. Everything is adjustable. I have something wierd going on. Every time i try for a ram speed over 400 i get a no boot. I know the memory is good to about 450. Its a setting somewhere and i have yet to get the right combination. Thats why my pi times are so slow i have it locked to 400 just to test the cpu.

It took me ages to work out the right memory timings can do 500 easy now :D ive seen a screen shot with that mobo on 2ghz fsb :O 500x9 = 4.5ghz lol

i think the same guy even got 520 (2080fsb) link

My new OC ran orthos for 14+ Hours on priority 10 here is the screenshot:

14HoursofOrthos.jpg

You guys haven't heard the last of me, I WILL HIT 4GHz SOME HOW YOU HEAR MEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE!!!!!!!!! Muahahahahahahahah

Edited by QueenzPCfreak90

did I say it was? Its not, I wanted to try 3.5 Orthos, but it wouldn't do with the kind of volts I anticipated...

will get to this though, just you wait! also, next time do 24 hours Orthos, I changed it, I will count this one, but next time make it 24 hours plz.

did I say it was? Its not, I wanted to try 3.5 Orthos, but it wouldn't do with the kind of volts I anticipated...

will get to this though, just you wait! also, next time do 24 hours Orthos, I changed it, I will count this one, but next time make it 24 hours plz.

Oh okay sorry didn't see