Socket 775 Oc Competition Thread

• Replies 1.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Well well well, he's a competitive one I see! You are lucky my q6700 is on my p45 now because I would just crank her to 4 again and anihilate that score LOL. I challenge you to some wprime32 runs. I friggin love wprime.

What were your times? If I remember, I think they beat the 42.025 I just ran on 32M. I haven't messed with wPrime much.

What were your times? If I remember, I think they beat the 42.025 I just ran on 32M. I haven't messed with wPrime much.

Go run some 1 mil and post only if you get sub 10 scores. :D

Damnit, you're too slow, now I have to go reset my settings to what I was at. I was going to push it higher.

EDIT: I don't see an option for 1M runs. All I see are 32M and 1024M runs. Anyways, I got 10.688 sec on 32M just now.

Do you know what guys. I'm amazed that hardly anybody has gone for the 24hr Prime catagory.

It's remained the same for months and months. Come on, are you all frightened of really pushing your rigs ? :smack:

Or is it because it's too much hard work ? :D

Do you know what guys. I'm amazed that hardly anybody has gone for the 24hr Prime catagory.

It's remained the same for months and months. Come on, are you all frightened of really pushing your rigs ? :smack:

To much work and takes to long, ties up the machine doing nothing for 24 hours... :)

I try, really I do! I start it right when I go to bed, and 17 hours later I get home from work it still going... but I want to game! One of these days I'll get it, dont worry.