Systems List

bandwith

• Replies 295
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

yea, I guess you live in your own apartment/house, I still reside under the (too) firm fule of my parents ;)

Yea I remember those days, having a house of your own is nice. Well AnandTech are 62 days away and there not the only team that is going to pass us.

:foldon:

Yea I remember those days, having a house of your own is nice. Well AnandTech are 62 days away and there not the only team that is going to pass us.

:foldon:

*cries... still working on adding labs of comps...

and BTW: all my rigs are tied up with the 2124 lambda WUs, they'll all be submitted in one big horde tommorow :P (5)

WU submitted like 2 hours ago *woohooo*

I will have to work on a new OC on this 3700+ tomorrow/the weekend (lol, no time on thursdays), because my G.Skills will leave their home tomorrow :'(

sold em for 285$, now I'm stuck with some Swissbit PC3200 2x512MB things, dunno how they would OC...

says -5B G on the chips.... Micron B5's....... :lol:

• 2 weeks later...

Going to bring a total of 4 rigs online, folding 24/7.......

This new rig will be Debian .... Celeron 400 - processor.. 256 mb-Ram..

Another old but still working computer that was lost in the scrap bin...

Wife thinks I have gone mad ... :foldon:

both my pentium 4 machines (one 3.2GHz prescott cpu, and another 2.4Ghz dell) are stuck doing 212x series, but so far I am still averaging about 100 PPD, may drop soon though. I would like to add more rigs, but we can barely afford the power bill as it is. hmmm...... might need to "borrow" a neighbors power...............hmmm

Edited by mr._blue_sky