Occ Css Server?

WhenKittensATK

the server seems to be full of bots...... maybe itll have ppl later......

thats so if somebody wants to get on and practice...they can

and i'm trying to get people for tonight, we've had9 or 10 occ'ers in there before...it was a pretty fun time

• Replies 72
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I was playing with some of you the other night... no offense... but get better, kthxbai. :lol:

In game, you will find me under the tag MF Immortal (Greek characters, but I cba to reproduce them without logging into steam.. and im at work.. so... maybe later? )

<3

Heh. I play too much, tho.

gameplay.jpg

tisk tisk, you havent played THIS OCCer yet ;)

For CS I do small short bursts at the head or neck. If I want to go spray and pray I aim towards the waist. Smaller crosshairs worked good for me, I use "cl_crosshair 2400"

that would be cl_crosshairscale 2400

I sucked tonight....though it didn't help that uber came in bunnyhopping like a crazed rabbit on crack :P

:D thats me

good desription, he left me scratching my head a few times.

lol zoom zoom?

is that even legal in CAL? I've played with CAL guys before and I've never seen anyone do that.

yes it is legal in Cal, as you cannot script it anymore, it was illigal in 1.6 as people where using scripts, but they eliminated that in source. so its all good :D

Mr. Bossy. LOL!

As for surf maps, they're fun, but doesn't that involve actually tweaking some settings to actually allow people to surf? Unless he was to move to an all-surf server or add the rpg mod, I don't think it's something that should be done.

sv_airaccelerate 100, all you need to surf

No need to get mad, lol. Just trying to get a better atmosphere in here so we can get a REAL match going. How about TONIGHT? How is everybody on that? Say... 8PM EST? August 17. 2006

been there, hey Master contact me sometime and we can get a game going, i will show you how you really play