Occ Css Server?

WhenKittensATK

yes it is legal in Cal, as you cannot script it anymore, it was illigal in 1.6 as people where using scripts, but they
Doesn't bunnyhopping remove the realism from the game though? That's why I thought it wouldn't be allowed in Cal.

I'm really liking the gun game mod, btw. sdy, you need to install that! :).

• Replies 72
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I'm really liking the gun game mod, btw. sdy, you need to install that! :).

Meh, I've played a few gun game servers and it is a good time, i just think keeping the server as "regular" CS:S would be the best idea for now

well what i like about gun game is that it counteracts the people that are only good with one gun. I'm not the best with any single weapon by any means, but I think I'm above average with all of them, so for a person like me, it's fun....well, until the hegrenade and knife rounds...those can be a real classy lady if there are only a few people playing!

good news people, just updated the server & there are a bunch of new features in the update. Also the stats system in the new version of mani-mod is pretty cool.

I'm using also trying out a different ranking system, we'll see how it goes

OCC CS:S Server: 65.31.140.163:27015

by the way, the new updates for CS:S rock! The radar is now more like a mini-map (awesome!) and the crouching fix was sorely needed!

they sure do

Also, mani fixed the stats, in that if you have the stats set so a bot kill doesn't count towards your stats (like i have the server setup), if a bot kills you it no longer counts as a death for you...which is great!

they sure do

Also, mani fixed the stats, in that if you have the stats set so a bot kill doesn't count towards your stats (like i have the server setup), if a bot kills you it no longer counts as a death for you...which is great!

sweet! you should put in elite bots now! they're hardcore, but they make things interesting at least :).

btw, did the stats get reset?

(and i still say you should install gungame...i love that now :))

sweet! you should put in elite bots now! they're hardcore, but they make things interesting at least :).

btw, did the stats get reset?

(and i still say you should install gungame...i love that now :))

yes the stats got reset, cuz its a new system

edit: well there is some issues with the new version of mani & the new version of CS:S...so mani is disabled on the server for now :(

Edited by sdy284

the new update is bad :( they raped train, and the radar is moronic. it gives newbs and hackers an excuse now.

:withstupid:

just edit "exec mani_cfg" out of the server.cfg file isnt enough, the server keep crashing...but i really dont want to lose all my configurations & everything.... :(

edit:well i just put the old mani files back in so @ least now th eserver isn't crashing...

Edited by sdy284

the new update is bad :( they raped train, and the radar is moronic. it gives newbs and hackers an excuse now.

It helps noobs because now people know where to go on maps they never played before, but I don't see how it gives hackers an excuse. I watched the radar closely to see how it works, and if your teammate sees an enemy, the blue dot that'll appear will STAY there, it will not move...thus, you're not actually tracking the person, you're only getting an indication of where that person was seen at the time of the spotting.

I saw that last night when my brother was playing and I was like "What the heck did you do" I thought it looked pretty weird. I guess Ill have to pay more attention to the radar. I usually just turn the speakers up a little to find where people have gone.