Occ Css Server?

WhenKittensATK

• Replies 72
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I finally bought CS:S about 4 months ago, but have only played for about a total of an hour or so. Since sdy is kind enough to host the OCC server, maybe I should see if I can finally become mediocre, lol. Anyone have any pointers (I'm bad at FPS games)?

I was playing with some of you the other night... no offense... but get better, kthxbai. :lol:

Well I haven't seen you in, so no offense, but how 'bout you try owning the rest of us, kthxbai :P

me too!

Anyone have any pointers (I'm bad at FPS games)?

Just play a lot and you're sure to get better. It's mostly about reaction time and coordination, so it may take some time to get used to the whole mouse-keyboard setup if you haven't used it before.

I finally bought CS:S about 4 months ago, but have only played for about a total of an hour or so. Since sdy is kind enough to host the OCC server, maybe I should see if I can finally become mediocre, lol. Anyone have any pointers (I'm bad at FPS games)?

For CS I do small short bursts at the head or neck. If I want to go spray and pray I aim towards the waist. Smaller crosshairs worked good for me, I use "cl_crosshair 2400"