Do You Read/eat In The Bathroom?

Bleeble

Do you read/eat in the bathroom?  

89 members have voted

1. 1. Do you read/eat in the bathroom?

• I like to catch up on my reading while I'm there...
    • Not only do I read, it's snack time too!
    • Reading? This is the only chance I get to eat between posts!
    • You're kidding... right?
    • I am 100% efficient and make no waste. Join me, my Superion brethren!

• Replies 56
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Don't do either generally (in the time it takes I'm not exactly going to get much reading done).

Sometimes I might read the labels on stuff in the bathroom, like shampoo and stuff, but thats about as far as it goes.

600021[/snapback]

I think a lot of the readers, including me, extend their visits so they can spend some quality time with their favorite books and magazines. :lol:

i take my laptop in and post here while doing the do sometimes.

600198[/snapback]

Same here! Except I don't have a wireless card, so I have a 20ft Cat6 cable I use.

I read while I'm doing business all the time. I always end up staying in there for at least half an hour reading pc mags, while actual business hours are about five-ten minutes, depending on intensity. Ahem...

Anyone else turn the shower or faucet on while they're there? It gets way too quiet otherwise..

:ph34r:

i used to have a mini library in the bathroom... no more tho... that only lasted about a year... haha, it was almost pure Maxim/FHM :lol:

these days, my thoughts are more than enough to occupy me...

i read all the time in the bathroom.......hell its the only place in my house i can go, and not be disturbed.

i read everything from novels, to MAD from PC World to playboy, yup ive read it all in there and my favourite book to read?.....hmmmm i dont know....