Grrrr... Usps

martymcfly

Gir shipped my new computer on the 8th. It is already the 13th and USPS has not updated their tracking info! They probably won't wither until I get it. It still says that it was "Accepted on December 8th". I am going to die if it doesn't arrive tomorrow or if I don't at least get an update on its status. The USPS has just such terrible online tracking! I am so eager to get this because then I can sell my rig and buy a 7800gtx.

I like UPS. Around here, it rocks. I prefer it to anything else. Plus, my parents get pickup at their office if I ever need to ship anything. They aalso have the best tracking of the three main carriers, IMHO. I hate DHL and USPS, though.

Reminds me of our postal service.Whenever i'm due to receive a parcel, i have to wait at the community box (that's where the whole neighborhood gets his letters) for the stupid lazy delivery guy,otherwise he goes right in front of my door with the darn package and leaves a card in the mail box saying pick it up tomorrow after 5 pm GRrrrr... The worst is that on the card it says that there was no answer :angry2:

Edited by kobalt

USPS's tracking is actually no more than delivery conformation, it is not designed to actually track packages through their shipping centers. The name "tracking" is a gross misnomer.

Edited by Nagash