Big Water (thermaltake)

XP120 and my XP90C both cool better then the Bigwater, I have all three.

Now I am currently using the bigwater on this pc, ONLY so I can make use of my A/C.

Makes one huge water chiller ;D

• Replies 36
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

If you can't find it consider yourself lucky! lol. IMO the Bigwater is the worst water cooling setup money can buy.

Arent you forgetting "Koolance"?

You could always try the bigwater kit and upgrade parts down the road. As long as you stick with 3/8id or 1/2id tubing. 1/2 is preferred but not required.

I had a custom danger den kit and sold it. Was just too much crap in a mid tower. And if youre going to run a stronger than normal 120mm fan on your radiator its going to make just as much noise as an air cooler. My zalman air cooler makes very little noise and is currently one of the best air coolers there is. (Especially for $60)

XP120 and my XP90C both cool better then the Bigwater, I have all three.

Now I am currently using the bigwater on this pc, ONLY so I can make use of my A/C.

Makes one huge water chiller ;D

592590[/snapback]

took the words out of my mouth, when i had an XP-120 and compared temps to people with the Bigwater we were within 1*C of each other at any given time, which does two things

it speaks volumes for the XP-120, and speaks little for the Bigwater

Bigwater is good for people who like LCD's, people that care as much about looks and impressing other people as they do actual performance and quality, i call them, the "casual geek"

What works/doen't for one person doen't mean it will/wont work for the other. The bigwater system is a good solution for my friend who wants a mixture of cooling and the looks of liquid cooling.

592818[/snapback]

Well said Bro....

actually honestly.. if im abit tight on the cash and i need to watercool my pc, i dont mind getting the Tt bigwater.. like it or not, water will win air in terms of thermal conductivity and heat capacity and it isnt always about temps when it comes to overclocking. :)

actually honestly.. if im abit tight on the cash and i need to watercool my pc, i dont mind getting the Tt bigwater.. like it or not, water will win air in terms of thermal conductivity and heat capacity and it isnt always about temps when it comes to overclocking. :)

593097[/snapback]

There you go. For someone who doen't have the budget for a super water cooling system and wants a good mixture of performance and the "look" of liquid cooling systems, the bigwater is a good solution.