Silkroad, Free And Way Better Than Wow

ady1989

What monsters do you farm from? Im a level away from 8 and I dont really have any armor. I think ill be needing some.

591722[/snapback]

those "eyed" monsters west of the city, atm im doing those weasel quests on the east side though. imo rage trigger with my lightning does good dmg :D

• Replies 110
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

free != better

591731[/snapback]

it is when it's fun!

those "eyed" monsters west of the city, atm im doing those weasel quests on the east side though. imo rage trigger with my lightning does good dmg :D

591733[/snapback]

rage is a pretty sweet feature. I still can't figure out what exactly builds it up (i mean i know fighting, but how much? it seems random...shrug). Yesterday though, i accidentally hit tab while in town by that fountain area. LOL. People must have thought I was weird...wonder if that's the first time they saw an enraged guy running thru town. It allowed me to get to the gate quickly at least. lol.

As for armor, waiting for a good drop can be tough. Items drop are rare in this game, at least from what I've seen. I'd say gold drops 4 out of every 5 kills. Minor items (like hp recovery herbs) 1-2 times per five kills. "real" items (weapons, armor) like 1 in 20 if you're lucky. Because gold drops a lot, you'll build up a good stash of it just from farming and doing the quests, so don't be shy in BUYING your armor or weapons. Check out the prices for standard equip at the npc vendors then check out some user-controlled stalls to see if you can get a good deal. Creating a stall with the items you have no use for (like opposite-gender armor) is a good way of making money too. Pick a price in between what the vendor will pay you (it tells you, so you don't have to take a trip to the vendor) and what it would normally go for at the vendor (this you'd have to go to the vendor to see, but if it's magical you won't know, so no point of wasting your time going there...just ballpark it. go afk a little while, and if when you're back it's not sold, you know for next time to lower it a bit...hell, i've gone and bought arrows and horses from the npc's and then turned them for a profit by selling them outside of town where people "need" them more ;) ).

Im going to be training on those eyed monsters, Im almoast lvl 8 and planned on buying my armor when I get there, I just could use some to protect me while i get there.

That horse thing is kinda like the tele thing in KAL, the teles not avaliable at the shop sold for more.

i only fought the eyed monsters for that quest to get the kids shoes. otherwise, i trained first on the "dolls" then the weasels then the water ghosts then on those trees (i forget the name off hand). At one point i went to the tomb area (for a quest) and trained on the stone ghosts (lions of some sort?) and tombstone ghosts. I don't remember if I did that in the middle of the trees or before. After the trees, I moved on to tigers and bandits. You'll eventually get quests for both, which I'm currently in the middle of. To get to them. Go out the west gate and turn south. They're southwest sort of by where that fort thing is (i forget the name)..on the way to it is some decent hunting grounds. Be careful though. Black Tigers hurt a lot! But if you want to see something cool, definitely go over there and hunt awhile. There are these "Giant" Tigers that whenever one appears people gang up on it to help each other out.

well i hit lvl 8 and so far lightning with swords is pretty good imo. i just completed the ghosts part, now to farm later on, for now i must play guild wars :P im not on troy, but will my char stay only on the server that begins with a a? i think its called aese or w/e.

Im all 4 starting ReOCCurance in SRO.

Name Savan

Fire Knight

On Troy

LVL 12

591856[/snapback]

sweet, I'm at level 13 and use "cold" so we'd make a good team! :) I use both a bow and spear. I dunno how long i can spec both though until i start to spread myself too thin.

well i hit lvl 8 and so far lightning with swords is pretty good imo. i just completed the ghosts part, now to farm later on, for now i must play guild wars :P im not on troy, but will my char stay only on the server that begins with a a? i think its called aese or w/e.

591917[/snapback]

characters are specific to server :/. Thus why I have one on xian and one on troy. Seems you picked the only server I do not have a character on. doh! come join troy! I'll keep some items for you!

sweet, I'm at level 13 and use "cold" so we'd make a good team! :)  I use both a bow and spear.  I dunno how long i can spec both though until i start to spread myself too thin.

characters are specific to server :/.  Thus why I have one on xian and one on troy.  Seems you picked the only server I do not have a character on. doh!  come join troy!  I'll keep some items for you!

591958[/snapback]

aiight, ill make a troy char, for now im enjoying my warrior on the aeges(w/e its spelled) server, and thanks clay hehe.

Hmm I'll try it once, and when i get addicted I would be all for the OCC team idea, I wasnt in the kal one since i quit ~ lvl 30 when my acc got hacked. :P

592013[/snapback]

You will get addicted, thats nothing you will have to worry about and it takes no effort at all :P