Silkroad, Free And Way Better Than Wow

ady1989

Google "silk road online" and download it. beats WoW, it will always be free, and teh graphics are awesome (also supports HDR). give it a try people!

• Replies 110
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Would this be the Chinese MMORPG that everyone at KalHQ took up?

587770[/snapback]

...and many ppl from my beloved Conquer Online are leaving for? Some of guildies left to play it but came back around 2 months later. I think i'll give it more time to see how long it holds ppls attention before i get addicted to it for a month then never play again.

Get me a link to the game and I'll check it out. Looks pretty good at MMORPG.com. Looks like the armor refines follow down the path of Thang.

587901[/snapback]

This is what you get to when you click on "client download":

http://www.silkroadonline.net/member/SR_Lo...Fdownload%2Easp

So according to that we have to "sing up" first. LOL. silly translators!

don't have time to search the site right now. if the game's in english, i'll probably try it out. I didn't like KALonline.

I tried it yesterday. Both servers said "overburdened" but it let me connect anyways. I forget which server I'm on...it's the first on the list. My character name is "DeadlyMenace". Anyways, I was impressed. Gonna stick with it for awhile. Only bad thing is massive lag in town with all the people. And the controls aren't the greatest.

The really bad english translations are hilarious though!