ady1989

• Replies 110
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest lolathon

Mmm, quests. Havent done any!

:O

I fixed my shift key sorta, remapped it to my capslock.

pst Silenc3 for uselessness, lvl 10 :O

I play during the late hrs mostly :P

Thats really something to look forward to :P

And I thought that quest where you had to gather the 20 maps was bad.

594853[/snapback]

well the kill 200 bandit bowmen actually wasn't that bad. I found a good spot, and even with the 4-6 other people hunting them, they spawned fairly quickly, in bunches, so it went fairly quickly. A lot quicker than the sword quest (which I still haven't completed, but I haven't tried again, i've been killing white tigers intstead).

well the kill 200 bandit bowmen actually wasn't that bad.  I found a good spot, and even with the 4-6 other people hunting them, they spawned fairly quickly, in bunches, so it went fairly quickly.  A lot quicker than the sword quest (which I still haven't completed, but I haven't tried again, i've been killing white tigers intstead).

595166[/snapback]

i finsihed that quest in 10 min :) i got lucky i am lvl 18 now, need to do the white tiger, black tiger, and map quest

i finsihed that quest in 10 min :) i got lucky i am lvl 18 now, need to do the white tiger, black tiger, and map quest

595279[/snapback]

lol, Muddy. you know when you signed off last night? Well I decided to head into the stronghold for a little before logging off. I killed 1 bandit champion, then a regular bandit, and then on the next regular bandit, the sword dropped! lol. After I staked out that area for hours before, now it drops within 2 mins. heh. I ran out and camped by the white tigers and logged out so i can finish collecting the 100 skins before going back to town. I think I'm at like 77 skins and 10% from lvl 19.

lol, Muddy.  you know when you signed off last night?  Well I decided to head into the stronghold for a little before logging off.  I killed 1 bandit champion, then a regular bandit, and then on the next regular bandit, the sword dropped!  lol.  After I staked out that area for hours before, now it drops within 2 mins.  heh.  I ran out and camped by the white tigers and logged out so i can finish collecting the 100 skins before going back to town.  I think I'm at like 77 skins and 10% from lvl 19.

595424[/snapback]

i just reached lvl 18, so i will reach 19 tonight, maybe 20 if i can do it for a while than i would want to. just want to reach 20 so i can be a hunter

i just reached lvl 18, so i will reach 19 tonight, maybe 20 if i can do it for a while than i would want to. just want to reach 20 so i can be a hunter

595633[/snapback]

I don't level as fast because I stopped increasing my mastery level. The lower your master level is compared to your character level, the faster you'll gain skill points, but the slower you'll gain regular experience. Once I can't kill stuff as easily, I'll start spending those skill points.

Currently my highest skill mastery is 16, and I'm lvl 18 (soon to be 19).

• 2 weeks later...
well the kill 200 bandit bowmen actually wasn't that bad.  I found a good spot, and even with the 4-6 other people hunting them, they spawned fairly quickly, in bunches, so it went fairly quickly.  A lot quicker than the sword quest (which I still haven't completed, but I haven't tried again, i've been killing white tigers intstead).

595166[/snapback]

yea. i play quite a lot :P

that q is nothing, right now im at the kill 600 chakji quest :D

yea. i play quite a lot :P

that q is nothing, right now im at the kill 600 chakji quest :D

601965[/snapback]

read when I posted that :P.

I don't mind the "kill x" quests, it's the drop quests that suck cause sometimes you can kill 3 guys and all 3 will drop what you need, or it could take you 10 kills just to get one drop. heh.

I've been playing for a few hours today and I'm at level 7 now. I must say that it seems quite a bit better than KAL, plus the graphics are very nice. Better translations and a few other, minor things would be nice, but I haven't found anything terrible about it yet. I think I'll be sticking with SRO for a little while at least, the sins and connection problems in KAL started to annoy the crap out of me.