Need For Speed: Most Wanted

Gremlin

I feel like a idiot butt....

How you see your fps?

And im guessing to do AA and AF or w/e thous options are u have to do it with the nvidia settings thingy?. :blink:

and it is a freaking swwet game!!! And i got my wheel to work :P.

I have also been reading around and the viper bug is a known one...

589406[/snapback]

what's the viper bug?

are vipers in the game as driveable cars? please say yes!

• Replies 103
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

You can drive them thats not the problem. The problem is when you hit the gas it always wants to peel out uncontrolably no mater what.... It's a known problem and tons of people are complaning about it beucase it proly makes it near impossible to drag (not that far something got currupted on my game.... had to restart name).

For those of you who use xfire, how do you get this game working with it?

I see people with Need for Speed: Most Wanted in their xfire profile, but when I open up find installed software NFS:MW isn't even in the list of supported games. Any help?

For those of you who use xfire, how do you get this game working with it?

I see people with Need for Speed: Most Wanted in their xfire profile, but when I open up find installed software NFS:MW isn't even in the list of supported games. Any help?

589418[/snapback]

NFSMW was added in a "games update" not in a "full update." What this means is, you need downloading enabled. Go to you xfire options and click the file tab and make sure it's not disabled.

Well for my first car I started out with the the IS300, and got some extra cash, and wanted to try a new car, so I bought the Mustang, but could not afford to put all my upgrades on it. So essentially I'm left with a slower car that can't handle well, so I can't win any of the races to earn more money to upgrade my car. I think I made a mistake here. :unsure:

Theres a money trainer out there.

It gives 1,000,000 cash

589646[/snapback]

I only have it on Xbox. I really don't want to use a cheat code. but maybe just this once, cause I don't feel like starting over. Can I go back a redo the races for more money?

I only have it on Xbox. I really don't want to use a cheat code. but maybe just this once, cause I don't feel like starting over.  Can I go back a redo the races for more money?

589957[/snapback]

yes, U can redo old races

The money trainer isnt for xbox, only pc. Did you sell your 1st car? There are some cheats for xbox but you say you dont want to cheat so you might need to start over :(

Just in case your interested here they are but im not sure if there any help to you at this point.

Unlockable: Castrol Version Of Ford GT

At the title screen, enter LEFT, RIGHT, LEFT, RIGHT, UP, DOWN, UP, DOWN.

Unlockable: Porsche Cayman

At the title screen, enter L, R, R, R, RIGHT, LEFT, RIGHT, DOWN.

Unlockable: Free Upgrades

At the title screen, enter UP, UP, DOWN, DOWN, LEFT, RIGHT, UP, DOWN.

Unlockable: Burger King challenge.

At the title screen, enter UP, DOWN, UP, DOWN, LEFT, RIGHT, LEFT.