Need For Speed: Most Wanted

Gremlin

Has anyone tried the demo yet? Well I have download from different websites and each time I run the setup it says directx 9.0c has not been installed. Any ideas? I have also reinstalled directx btw.

• Replies 103
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

haven't tried it yet. are you downloading it off official sites or torrent sites? Run dxdiag and make sure you truly have 9.0c and then run some of the tests there and make sure it's working properly. And make sure you're running updated video drivers.

I downloaded it from http://3dgamers.com with no problems. The game itself is the best racing game i've ever played, but not because of the racing. It's the cop evasion and that stuff that makes this game so great.

And when you reinsstalled directx did you get it from the official MS website?

Edit: whoops look like you've got it.

Edited by Cookieman123

I downloaded it from http://3dgamers.com with no problems. The game itself is the best racing game i've ever played, but not because of the racing. It's the cop evasion and that stuff that makes this game so great.

And when you reinsstalled directx did you get it from the official MS website?

Edit: whoops look like you've got it.

577903[/snapback]

Well seeing as you're just a little tyke ;), maybe you're not familiar with the original Need For Speed games, and just know the Underground series, but cop evasion was a part of the series until Underground, and was the most liked feature. It's basically the reason they made most wanted.

I got it yesterday, and it ROKSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSS!!!!1111!!!!! SO MUCH!11!!!!!!! The game is like 50 times better than the demo, it is so worth it. Buy it now. Now if youl excuse me, Im gona get back 2 playin.