How Do You Name Your Mmo Characters?

Kamikaze_Badger

is that your stats? anyone whos played cs for more than a year should always get 3 to 1 ratio..

578299[/snapback]

-kTp- was my tag when I was a recruit for {kTp}. I breezed through and got the full tag in no time. My SD (Score:Death) ratio was usually 100:15 per round. And that's assuming I'm not flag capping. I believe my record for flag caps was 16 in one round. Freefall4.

Edited by Kamikaze_Badger

• Replies 32
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Well as a Night elf...wasnt hard to come up with Nightstar-rogue(alliance main)....and as an undead...Dethala-rogue(horde main) sounded rather fitting. I have about 18 others in WoW....I just go by what race i'm playing and create one that fits:

Iona - human mage

Darkmoon- Elf druid

Starrlight- Elf priest

Primrose- Elf druid

Thornrose- elf warrior

Leorra- human priest

Fiora- human rogue

Celtica- human warlock

Suntara- Elf hunter

Rajjah- Troll rogue

Zorza- Orc shaman

Hexxa- undead warlock

Dawnee- tauren druid

Zisha- Troll hunter

Zendara- undead mage

Azora- undead warrior

Shadora- undead priest

Emberfire- will be bloodelf when expansion comes out

No matter what it is I'm "Puck", or "PuckDracon" if some noob took my name XD. My alts are ContraXII and then Dragus.

Sometimes i'll make a female char with a regular girls name to use as my secret pker char :ph34r:

I made up Savan playing the beta of Earth and Beyond, my ship was the LexoniaSavan, I eventually dropped the Lexonia, and Im now Savan for everything, and if I cant get Savan, Im savan2, or 3, sometimes there were 5 savans, so I was like Skrew this, and was Savan12986, cuz I figured no one would have that, and I was right.

LOL at Lego & Teds Excelent Adventure

My MMO characters started way back in old school Ultima Online on the Catskills shard (server/world). My first character's name was Justice. Nothing special about that. Later I met the RPers and created a new character Duncan SilverAxe. I came up with Duncan from the Highlander series. And SilverAxe was the name of our guild.... the SilverAxe Clan, which in UO was [aXe].

Not to long after that, Duncan moved away from the SilverAxe Clan, and joined up with the Celts [Clt]. This was my first true experience with the hardcore RPers. I created a new character that would be Duncan's son, and his name was Hyglak. I took this name from the movie The 13th Warrior, which is based on Beowulf. ;)

Hyglak stuck with me for years. I used the name in Ultima Online, EverQuest, Dark Age of Camelot, Asheron's Call, Anarcy Online (god that game sucked), and several other games. Being that I always played Hyglak as a human barbarian (warrior, berserker, etc) with a love for battle and a hate towards all other races (especially elves), he became known by others as Hyglak Bloodlust. When Shadowbane came out, a Norwegian friend was helping me come up with a more barbarian sounding name, and Hyglak BlodTorste was created. Blod Torste (actually, it's BlodT

• 1 year later...

When I first joined my GW guild, it was a requirement to have an RPH'ish name. I leader IMed me and asked what name I wanted, so I just named myself after some vandal with a crippled leg named Genseric. I use that name for all of my MMOs, but for now on im trying to use Smeed (random nickname by a friend)

I name them Savan. If thats taken I do Savan2. If thats taken ill try Savan3. If thats taken Ill try Savan12986, because Im not going to sit there going y=Savan(x+1*k)

I use Andrewr05 for a lot of my stuff, but sometimes I use some characters from R-type and any other kickarse games that Ive played that I know noone else would pick from...

I name them Savan. If thats taken I do Savan2. If thats taken ill try Savan3. If thats taken Ill try Savan12986, because Im not going to sit there going y=Savan(x+1*k)
:smack: You've already posted on this very page 2 years ago... Edited by Andrewr05