Well, I Pre-ordered An Xbox 360

Blue_cow

I finally did it, I was a little late so ill not get mine 2-4 weeks after launch date but thats fine.

After laying down 50 bucks for a preorder and then 500 when it comes out (canadian $) I am a bit indecisive about the games. I cant pick a game to buy when it comes out. Possibly the morrowind game, because it looks amazing, but i dont know...

What are some good games that are coming out for the 360?

• Replies 30
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

500 dollers on a consol!!!!?!?! thats ludacirs! i bought my xbox sheerly for modding it, and i got it for 100 bucks candain new! cancel your preorder and go buy another computer.

Well, congrats first off. By the time you get your 360 you should have a fairly good selection.

I have four games on my list, Perfect Dark 0, Elder Scrolls, Full Auto, and Quake 4. All look to be great games.

Course this summer and next fall will offer MUCH better games, as the developers will have been able to get used to the new tools and hardware.

:foldon:

I preordered mine back in June, so I will be getting it launch day. Since there aren't any excellent games coming out at launch and just a bunch of metiocre games I think you might find mine on ebay. :( I hope its like the N64 when that came out.... I remember some of those selling for 800 bucks!

if you just pre-ordered it than your not getting it intill after x-mas, i ordered mine in september and they already told me i was on the 2nd batch for middle of Nov/Start of Dec.

but i cancelled mine b/c its gonna be crap and not worth even 300

Guest Flashstar

They said something about this on the Inquirer. It's called price gouging and you have just fallen vitim to it. :blink::bah:

I have learned not to ever preorder anything whatsoever, because chances are that they will have an abundance of consoles etc. when it is released. The same thing happened with Halo 2 and Doom 3. It took literally days for the supply to run out. Sure you can be 100% sure that you will get your console, but I would rather save $100 and be 90% sure. :typing:

They said something about this on the Inquirer. It's called price gouging and you have just fallen vitim to it. :blink::bah: 

I have learned not to ever preorder anything whatsoever, because chances are that they will have an abundance of consoles etc. when it is released. The same thing happened with Halo 2 and Doom 3. It took literally days for the supply to run out. Sure you can be 100% sure that you will get your console, but I would rather save $100 and be 90% sure. :typing:

566838[/snapback]

well said. wait a year till a bunch of games are out, and they are like 1-2 hundred less.