Anyone Love There Job?

Tony_Toughnuts

i work for my college. An A/V attendant that get paid $8.50 to sit around and help people when they come to get something ... which is maybe someone every couple hours ... I think its awsome but thats just me

I kinda like my job at compusa. I'm a sales rep and most of the people there are really cool. Never have i seen so many people refer to as the computer as a cpu tho, i always get confused and show them to actual cpus. Then i explain to them how they should stop calling the tower the cpu. But yea... talking to people about computers all day is not so bad.

I love my job. it's called being a parent :) I haven't been to an office in months... well at least one that the family didn't go with me. I guess I earned it after 80hr work weeks for over a year... 4 1/2 months of not even coming home :( things like that.

I found that it's not so much what you do, but who you're doing it with. At my internship at State Farm, I has pretty much just a warehouse classy lady and did other people's classy lady work, but the people I worked with there were cool and I always had a blast whenever I was over at the corporate office (changing in and out of dress clothes sucks though).

i love my job but its too many hrs i work at least 60hrs a week. the good thing is half the time im here on occ. just i reply cuz dont wanna flood these forums with threads about boring stuff. its great i meet new ppl and its challenging . i run an insurance agency.

I like my job. I work at NASA as a Systems Administrator. The best part is i get to play with Very powerful and Very expensive computers :) Not to mention, I have seen more storage space than probably everyone on these forums has on their computers combined :D

I've had two jobs. Both have been fun. I got my first job when I was 15. It was at a lighting store--my job was to hang chandelliers in the showroom. I hated hanging the lights, but I had a blast with my co-workers (most of them at least). We always had something hilarious to laugh and talk about.

My current job is with one of my parents' friends. I get to work on computers and help maintain networks at small businesses around central Arkansas. I'm getting some great hands-on experience. We work out of my boss's house, so the environment is quite cozy. I thought it'd be cool to see my boss's hot daughter every day, but it ended up being kinda awkward. Oh well. The best part is that my boss loves to play World of Warcraft. We'll play during work hours sometimes, and I still get paid. It's freaking great!

Edited by gunak87

I really like my job, but Air Traffic Control isn't for everyone and it can be hard to get into.

562906[/snapback]

That just makes your avatar so much funnier... lol :lol: hmmm

I'm lazy. I can't stand working so I've never had a job. Well, I can't stand doing any work that I'm actually allowed to do. Too bad you have to have certification for so many stupidly easy jobs. But now that I'm in college and I have to pay for everything on my own (rent, books, tuition, FOOD!!!), that's gonna change. Gonna go look for place to work tomorrow.

and ski instructing.. which is freakin awsome because u meet so many new ppl and u get all the free skiing and snowboarding u want, and u get paid to ski, and teach people the sport u love..

563004[/snapback]

Heck yes!

U got psia cert? I do :)