Behold My Humble Folding Army

oblivescence

on a side note my machines are all being invaded by tinkers, even my p4 which is hyperthreaded has a tinker and both sides, my stats should start rising some soon and leveling off, as these tinkers finally go in.

559967[/snapback]

Yes I noticed yesterday I am starting to get some Tinkers also, its been quiet awhile since I have had any. Give my Intels a little relieve from those QMDs, god there memory hogs but not to bad of points for them either! My power went off yesterday morning for a second, long enough most machines shut down the ones that were on were locked up or not doing anything. I hope thats about all of the power problems from Hurricane Rita!

:foldon:

• Replies 43
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

LMAO :lol: yes free anything is great! you wouldn't want noisy PC cooling though... especially if you had to share (I assume the dorms are 2up?) :)

Do sony have any downloadable utilities for monitoring temps RR?

559945[/snapback]

noisy cooling and the lights are the only thing keeping my amd from folding 24/7. maybe ill do something about that, but then again maybe not

nice way to join the games!

but soon you will have to face the red horde....  in it's full glory

558857[/snapback]

i wanna see some pics :D

anyways nie army you got there, but i have nothing to worry about in the time being :lol: anyways :foldon:

noisy cooling and the lights are the only thing keeping my amd from folding 24/7. maybe  ill do something about that, but then again maybe not

560098[/snapback]

That's why UV reactive rocks... the illuminated components don't burn out LED's and you can turn of the black-light cathode when you desire! :D

Noisy cooling, Hmmmm... can't help you with that one dude ;)

Of course you can avoid loud fans. Open the window!

Well i guess that only works if you are up north, but i'm in atlanta and the temps are dropping so by the end of this month i'll open my windows and take my OC back up to 2.4 Ghz from 1.8 and really turn out some points.

Lucky me I live in "apartment" style dorms so its a common room and 4 individual room. Less space, but less complatints about 100 dB of computer fans and 90

actualy i dont have 3 computers folding only 2

the reason its one off is because i was doing some testing in a virtual pc with folding and accidently left it runing one time.

but it shall soon be 3 compys cause i just found my old 800mhz via c3 mobo with 128mb of ram!

you found yourself another compy? thats it, time to be sneaky and install this on all the compy's on campus while they are in class. :ph34r: it shall be a glorious adventure, bearing all sorts of foldicious fruit mwahaahahhahahah,

actually, i prolly wont, maybe ill start folding on my router, its got a 200 mhz proccy, and its oc'able, i just need to mod it so i can cool it, stupid passive cooling, it has a full 16 megs of memory, maybe if i install openwrt as the os opposed to this sveasoft trash it might have enough free to work. if i can figure out how to activate a remote network swap file. hmmm...., thats allot of work . . . . maybe its not a good idea after all. oh well, i shall still pass thee, prepare thyself :angry: <my game face

time to be sneaky and install this on all the compy's on campus while they are in class.  :ph34r:  it shall be a glorious adventure, bearing all sorts of foldicious fruit mwahaahahhahahah

560899[/snapback]

Hmmmm... actually installing such clients on systems without their owners consent is a BIG no no... people actually get fired from their jobs for such frivolities :rolleyes::P

As for a 200MMX system used to be minimum spec' for F@H (back when the benchmarking system was a 500Mhz Celeron :P)... I don't even think 16Mb will even be enough :(