Check Out My Knife

GuJuMaN89

Ontario makse a good knife. though these days I don't much care for thier handles either :( leather washers always held up better (have a few old Ontario and K-bar knives from WWII... nice but not something I would use anymore out of respect for the blade).

• Replies 38
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

That's not a knife.

THIS is a knife:

machete.jpg

Name the movie that's from and get a cookie.

556038[/snapback]

Crocodile Dundee......lol where is my cookie? ............

I agree with not having cheap knives. I have collected knives and swords almost my entire life and trust me you get what you pay for.

EDIT: vooduu, you son of a motherless goat lol you beat me by one stinking minute. grrrrrrrrrrrrr! :P

hey nerm tell you what,i'll split the cookie 50/50 :bah:

556158[/snapback]

lol, now that is a good sport there! :) ....but that is ok you can have all of it. I am full! :D

EDIT:

This is a real knife IMO. If you can find one better crafted for combat I will lick your toe lol(j/k)....

SOGS2.jpg

Anyone care to guess what knife this is?

This knife is similar to the last and was designed specifically for special forces use. There were only 39 made originally, but only one is still known to exist....

SOGSM8.jpg

name this one and get all the cookies in the world lol.......as a hint 36 of them were used specifically in the vietnam war and remember only 39 were made. :ph34r:

This is the knife of knives....

BN001.jpg

The replica of this knife retails at over $700. There was supposedly only one original ever made. I bet Lo is the only one with a chance at guessing this one because it is a historical knife. :)

First one is an SOG trident II (SS1). modeled after the original vietnam SOG combat Bowie. link

Second one appears to be an SOG scuba demo knife. another amazing blade with history to it. link

I own both of those knives :)

BTW if you want a better crafted combat knife go with SOG's seal 2000... blade is a much stronger due to it being made with more modern materials and processes.

the last one... a bowie knife of some kind

okay do I win some cookies since my wife can't bake?

Edited by bigred

I have always used a swiss army knife.. I like that they are pocketable.. They are diverse too. If I need a freakin screwdriver I got it. :) They nice for doing a quick hardware swap too when yah dont have a screwdriver...

Asus I got that same knife except mine is black. :)

Edited by General912