Check Out My Knife

GuJuMaN89

http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewI...item=8700206102

just recived my 3 in the mail. let me tell you, they are durable, ive owned a few switchblades that have broken from excessive stabbing of stuff *NOT PEOPLE!!!!! OR ANIMALS* and this thing has gone through some stuff my switch's cant, like 1/2 and 3/4 MDF wood :D

• Replies 38
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

This is what I carry when I'm out on the ranch or in the woods hunting / 4 wheeling / hiking / camping. no folding knife crap for me! break too easy when I need em most.

howver a big fixed blade isn't always an option...

Smith and Wesson s.w.a.t. knife has been a part of my everyday belt mounted crap since they first came out (still use a first production run.

howver a big fixed blade isn't always an option... 

Smith and Wesson s.w.a.t. knife has been a part of my everyday belt mounted crap since they first came out (still use a first production run.

555990[/snapback]

Yeah, the company that makes those (Taylor Brands) makes some dang nice knives. They also make Schrade and a couple other brands.

I personally carry this Old Timer from Schrade's line. I've also got another Old Timer that is roughly twice the size of my daily use one for when I need something a little bigger. :lol:

cheap is best if quality is high i personally like your buy over the one bigred mentioned because of the jagged edge it just looks cool imho

555994[/snapback]

the one I have is a half serrated blade. for some reason they don't make em in full sized anymore :(

btw S&W knives were made by union culterty when I got mine. the new Taylor ones rust like no tomorrow :( and yes I do get knives soaking wet all the time, it's jus part of being out and working.