Check Out My Knife

GuJuMaN89

well I didn't cheat :)  both of those knives are IN my collection.

556550[/snapback]

They are in my collection as well. In fact they are the only ones in my collection that are not to be sold under any circumstance. :)

• Replies 38
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

well, they don't rank that high in my mess of blades... there's a hand made Japanese Katana in my colletion. unfortunately it came to me via some VERY bad circumstances... my grandfather brought it back with him from WWII... and after studying the history of this type of blade, it would have been like someone walking off with a family members grave stone, or even their body :( I will NOT sell that thing... but I want to one day hand it over to the family it was taken from, and say how sorry I am that this was ever in my hands.

BTW if you're a collector who uses the blades you buy, put your trident away! supposedly they're going to stop making those little monsters very soon.

I have a Damascus Katana and a CAS Iberia Shinto Katana. I love them both, but I would sell them if somebody would give me what they are worth. They are of no personal value like yours is to you.

yea I thought they had already stopped making the tridents which is why they went up in value recently. Oh and no my expensive prized items in my collection do not get used lol.