Check Out My Knife

GuJuMaN89

• Replies 38
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

I have always used a swiss army knife.. I like that they are pocketable.. They are diverse too. If I need a freakin screwdriver I got it. :) They nice for doing a quick hardware swap too when yah dont have a screwdriver...

Asus I got that same knife except mine is black. :)

556175[/snapback]

GO KICKASS CHEEP KNIFE :lol: ya.. they are handy little tools.. its amazing how much of a life saver they can been when your trying to take your video card out, and you have 10 min to get to school and your screw driver is no were to be found :D

First one is an SOG trident II (SS1).  modeled after the original vietnam SOG combat Bowie.  link

Second one appears to be an SOG scuba demo knife.  another amazing blade with history to it. link

I own both of those knives :)

BTW if you want a better crafted combat knife go with SOG's seal 2000...  blade is a much stronger due to it being made with more modern materials and processes.

the last one... a bowie knife of some kind

okay do I win some cookies since my wife can't bake?

556174[/snapback]

lots of cookies to bigred. I see I am not the only one here with weaponry knowledge lol. :) ........Yes the third one is a bowie of some kind. Here is another hint for it. The wood on the handle came from a 400-year-old tulip poplar in Annapolis, Maryland.

This is what I carry when I'm out on the ranch or in the woods hunting / 4 wheeling / hiking / camping.  no folding knife crap for me!  break too easy when I need em most.

howver a big fixed blade isn't always an option... 

Smith and Wesson s.w.a.t. knife has been a part of my everyday belt mounted crap since they first came out (still use a first production run.

555990[/snapback]

haha, i have that exact same SWAT knife. I carry it all the time. It's a great tool.

lots of cookies to bigred. I see I am not the only one here with weaponry knowledge lol. :) ........Yes the third one is a bowie of some kind. Here is another hint for it. The wood on the handle came from a 400-year-old tulip poplar in Annapolis, Maryland.

556214[/snapback]

Yeah I would've answered, but I thought it was a joke. The links to the knives and their models are in the pic name :blink::lol:

Well I don't cut through trees and bushes in the amazon, and I have my training in martial arts for self-defense, so I don't need anything too special. Leatherman's Squirt p4 does the job for me and it's blade is good enough to shave with, but also fits on my keychain. I have the leatherman micra as well and it's great, but it's bigger and comes with shears instead of pliers/wirecutter (I use pliers alot)... :P

http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewI...item=8700206102

just recived my 3 in the mail. let me tell you, they are durable, ive owned a few switchblades that have broken from excessive stabbing of stuff *NOT PEOPLE!!!!! OR ANIMALS* and this thing has gone through some stuff my switch's cant, like 1/2 and 3/4 MDF wood :D

555885[/snapback]

i have one just like it but black... it is nice but small

Yeah I would've answered, but I thought it was a joke.  The links to the knives and their models are in the pic name  :blink:    :lol:

556274[/snapback]

lol, CHEATER!! j/k...yea I forgot about the links being in the pic name. :bah: i'm an idiot lol.