• Kaspersky
    • McAfee
    • Norton
    • Panda
    • Sophos
    • Trend Micro
    • ZoneAlarm AV
    • Other

This week, we're looking to see which Antivirus program our members like the best.

Personally, I like AVG Free. I've been using it for years and not had a problem nor have I had to shell out a dime. B:)

• Replies 44
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I used to use Norton Antivirus 2005, but popups in game got VERY annoying, and they werent real threats either, things like "program x is trying to access the internet". Now I use AVG Pro, seems to work fine for me. :)

I chose Panda but if you had a more thorough list I would have chose Panda Titanium because the Platinum and IS versions of Panda kinda suck really, but the Titanium version is by far IMO the best AV software out. :)

Yeah I like AVG "Paid" the best...even though I don't pay for it. :) I used to use Norton all the time, but I got tired of it taking up half my system memory just to run its redundant background processes. AVG-Paid works just as well, and doesn't add in 40 background tasks.

norton for now, but when my subscriptions run out, im getting mcafee free through school

543622[/snapback]

Don't bother! McAfee is the worst AV I have ever worked with. It isn't worth it even if it is free.